Week 10 Weigh In

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Guys

3.1lb off this week :happy036: MORE THAN HAPPY...only 3lbs to the 3 stone mark, and I hope to be there next week!

Take care

whoooooooooooo!! Well done scots :) Fabby fabby fabby!! :D x

Hi Scotsmist,
delighted for you, that's a great weight loss and so near that 3 stone marker, you are right to be happy.
Roll on next week and that next milestone, best of luck.
Doirin

Well done, brilliant weight loss this week.

Brilliant! Very well done and sounds like the milestone will be cracked next week. But regardless, you seem very happy with the losses and that's the main thing i think!

Keep on keeping on :)

Great work scotsmist . Delighted things are going so well for you. Roll on three stone:D:D

Woohoo, well done hunni x x x Thats brill x x x

Hi Scotsmist,
delighted for you, that's a great weight loss and so near that 3 stone marker, you are right to be happy.
Roll on next week and that next milestone, best of luck.
Doirin
Thanks Doirin...I know, hopefully next week! I need to now think of a nice treat now :)

Brilliant! Very well done and sounds like the milestone will be cracked next week. But regardless, you seem very happy with the losses and that's the main thing i think!

Keep on keeping on :)
Thanks Elle - I am......dont forget the core ball ;-) sent you another wee message.....just let me know and will arrange.

Ooh, well done! Fingers crossed for the 3 stone next weigh in!! Fantastic loss thus far :)

Hannah

Thanks Hannah

Woohoo, well done hunni x x x Thats brill x x x
:) Ta very much :) Hope you are doing ok!

thats brillant fair play to ya!!!!!! :)
Thanks Nicolas...hope your day went ok!

well done, mind your knees an all on that vibro plate, your only suppose to really do it three times a week.... i know a few people that said they did it too much and it hurt their back and knees

change the speed whilst on it as you will find it working on different parts....i do 10 standing then 10 sitting on it or sitting on floor leaning on it with my hands on it and its good for upper arms and chest an all....

well done, mind your knees an all on that vibro plate, your only suppose to really do it three times a week.... i know a few people that said they did it too much and it hurt their back and knees

change the speed whilst on it as you will find it working on different parts....i do 10 standing then 10 sitting on it or sitting on floor leaning on it with my hands on it and its good for upper arms and chest an all....

Oh really NM....didnt realise...and I was going to do it twice a day! Glad you told me.
The company didnt send me any training program, so I phoned them and they emailed it to me, but not terribly impressed. I just did my own...sat on it, and concentrated on my "apron" stomach..haha...I tried my back, and because I have a sore back it did hurt, so didnt do that for long.
Do you think doing it for 10 mins every day would be ok? Or too much. Dont want to hurt myself, but so concious only have it for 4 weeks!

Have you noticed a big difference? I am sure i have asked you this before....if I am repeating myself, ignore me; must be my age!!!

(a bit late....!!!)

Congrats on your weight loss :happy096:

3lbs will come off in no time hun :cool:

So what will your treat be...??? :D

:bestwishes:
Lei xxxx

(a bit late....!!!)

Congrats on your weight loss :happy096:

3lbs will come off in no time hun :cool:

So what will your treat be...??? :D

:bestwishes:
Lei xxxx

Thanks Lei

You know, I just dont know...just hired a vibro plate, but that just doesnt count. Bought myself a lovely dress and blouse today, but that doesnt count..hahah.....I really need to get my thinking cap on..It feel it has to be something special, unique almost..maybe I should post a thread and ask for ideas...

Back