Week 10 Weigh In !!

bryal99

:) Very Happy Bunny !!!

Two more pounds down - I am nearly 1/2 way to my target !! Yee Hiiiiiiiii............. and amazingly that is with a bit of major stress thrown in for good measure !! - normally I reach for the biscuit barrel and the chocolate and the............ But managing it all in another way !!

Good luck for tomorrow new me - and I am sure you will do really well - I have had unrelenting and amazing support from everyone on this forum !!

Well done on a fab loss! :D

This week was a star week - but my periods are all over the place at the moment and so I can't predict when I am due etc... My GP thinks I may have a fibroid (I have a lot of pain and other symptoms) so I have a scan booked in a few weeks time and hopefully I will know then what is going on!

This week was a star week - but my periods are all over the place at the moment and so I can't predict when I am due etc... My GP thinks I may have a fibroid (I have a lot of pain and other symptoms) so I have a scan booked in a few weeks time and hopefully I will know then what is going on!

I am having a DOH moment Wot is the Star Week.

When you are 'on' !! as in having a period - I think they call it star week at SW because if your weight is up with a bit of water retention they put a star by the date and that then makes it OK.................

Back