Week 10 WI & A Pic!

Well done on your loss; that's absolutely fantastic! Sorry to hear you've been having a tough week with one thing or another!

You look great! Absolutely loving the new hair! & you can definitely see the difference - you're doing brilliantly!! I have to say, putting my progress photos up was really difficult for me, as I've spent so long trying to find those half-decent photos where none of my body is in shot. But, you should be really proud of those! & the closer you get to goal, the more noticeable the loss is & the happier you'll be with yourself!

Hannah

Well done on your loss; that's absolutely fantastic! Sorry to hear you've been having a tough week with one thing or another!

You look great! Absolutely loving the new hair! & you can definitely see the difference - you're doing brilliantly!! I have to say, putting my progress photos up was really difficult for me, as I've spent so long trying to find those half-decent photos where none of my body is in shot. But, you should be really proud of those! & the closer you get to goal, the more noticeable the loss is & the happier you'll be with yourself!

Hannah

Thank you so much Hannah. It killed me having those pics taken, at one point I lost my temper as it was taking so long just to snap a bloody photo! I didn't even want to look at them on the camera screen. Putting them onto the computer was a nightmare, and joining them together sent me into melt down! I do have problems I really need to address. It's so comforting to hear someone else found it so difficult. Thank you.

Right my turn to say "YOU SILLY SAUSAGE!!!"

You look bllllllooooodddyyyy fantasticoooo lmao

Look at your picture when you first started. I am sure you can do many many things that you could not do before. You are soooo gonna finish this diet and I am sooo gonna make sure you do and I am going to be here when you say that you look and feel sexy. You have come a long long way and you might not be able to see much difference but we all can.

I have my appointment tomorrow so will post to let you gals and guys know.

Love you babyyyyy
xxxxxxx

You super star - you look damn brilliant :D :D

Right my turn to say "YOU SILLY SAUSAGE!!!"

You look bllllllooooodddyyyy fantasticoooo lmao

Look at your picture when you first started. I am sure you can do many many things that you could not do before. You are soooo gonna finish this diet and I am sooo gonna make sure you do and I am going to be here when you say that you look and feel sexy. You have come a long long way and you might not be able to see much difference but we all can.

I have my appointment tomorrow so will post to let you gals and guys know.

Love you babyyyyy
xxxxxxx

I was just thinking about you! Ooooooooooh excitement for tomorrow! What time? I need to know so I can send loads of luck and love through the power of telepathy! :D

Silly sausage! Haha class! Haven't heard that in years! You made me do this Jesi! I blame you! You've traumatised me! I was screaming at photoshop trying to put them together, couldn't do it quick enough.

Thank you my darling. You're the best of the best and I loves you loads!

xxxx

Thank you my darling. You're the best of the best and I loves you loads!
xxxx

Ofcourse you loves me cos you have good taste :D:D hahahha.

Appointment at 2:30pm I wonder what they are gonna say, maybe they will give me pills and tell me to go lol.
I will start my diet either tomorrow or the next day not sure yet.

Yeah trust you to blame me for putting up your photos. It didnt take much convincing lmao hahahah

Keep your chin up!

Ofcourse you loves me cos you have good taste :D:D hahahha.

Appointment at 2:30pm I wonder what they are gonna say, maybe they will give me pills and tell me to go lol.
I will start my diet either tomorrow or the next day not sure yet.

Yeah trust you to blame me for putting up your photos. It didnt take much convincing lmao hahahah

Keep your chin up!

They'll be amazed by what you've achieved. Your determination to have a baba will shine through sweetie. You tell them what you want. Tell them what you've been through to do what they asked. Your BMI is under 30 woohoo!

I'll have every part of my body crossed, and I'll be sending you so many wishes, promise.

I have to blame someone! I can't blame me, I'm forever blameless!

Hey Betsyyyyyyyyyy!

Babe- another massive loss- poo or no poo it's great! You are such an LT icon- you should be their poster girl! Don't know why you hate having your pic taken you look great!

Sorry you're feeling a bit yukky but bloody hell you're doing soooo well. Next time you go to the gym try lifting how much you've lost- I bet you'll struggle to even get close to doing it! That will put into perspective how amazing your loss really is.

Love you loadssssssssss-

Luce xxx

Back