Week 11 on LT

Mick1166

Hi Everybody,

I went this morning for my weekly weight in and I found that I have lost 6 lb. So what can I say, I am very happy with it even if I have had an awful week in work and also had a sore throat.......

Today I had some visitors at home and I cooked for them a lovely dinner, it is a great feeling to get compliments from people you haven't seen in ages. They said I l look a different person and could not believe that I had lost more than 6 stones in less than 3 months.

Last thursday I went for a blood test as recommended by my GP, so I will let you know the result next sunday or monday.

My wife lost 2 pound this week with the maintenance program, so she is delighted.

Good luck and all the best for all you.

PD: Do not quit and keep going...

Starting Weight 24st 1lb Height: 5ft 10"
Metric: Heigt:1.78m Weight:153.4 Kg
:cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 st :D:D:D
Week 2: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 4: Loss 9 lb :):)
Week 5: Loss 5 lb :)
Week 6: Loss 7 lb:):) Current Weight 20st 2lb 128.25Kg
Week 7: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D Yippeee! Below 20 st, my first goal achived! current Weight 19st 7lb Metric: 125.2 Kg
Week 8: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D 19st 2lb Metric: 121.75 Kg Super Obese
Week 9: Loss 4 lb :) 18st 11lb Metric: 119.8 Kg Super Obese
Week 10: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D 18st 4lb Metric: 116.7 Kg Super Obese
Week 11: Loss 6 lb :D:D:D 17st 13lb Metric: 114.2 Kg Super Obese

Woweee honey!! Awesome job! Bet those compliments made you feel absolutely fabulous!! Well done to the lovely Mrs too! You're both doing so well! x

Sounds like your doing great!!! well done on your 6lb weight loss & well done on your wifes 2lb too....compliments are great aren't they!!

well done on ur WI, Both of yas :)

Great losses well done to both of you xx

Well done to both of you..Keep it up!! XXX

congratulations to both of ya on your weight loss, what an overall achievement, well done, keep it up and good luck

Well done to you both - and you deserve all those compliments!

x

Back