Week 11 weigh in....so close now

HMurphy

Well my week 11 weigh in and I've lost another 3lbs this week. I'm so pleased, I thought I had over done the drinks powder at one point adding too much as the pot seemed to go down rather a lot and I thought I had taken myself out of Ketosis. I've finding it odd with this hot weather not to have cold hands and feet so can't tell if I'm in Ketosis anymore!! I'm so close now to my goal and so excited but must stayed focused.

It's going to be hard on Sunday as I've organised a street party with BBQ, cake and pudding contest and lots of food generally. I've decided to walk around with my husbands food plate for a while and then tell people who ask that I've already had a burger!! Although the hard bit will be trying to get away with sparkling water instead of wine (which my neighbours drink rather a lot of) I have decided to go for a coloured glass that way they can't tell what I'm drinking :)

Well done it wont be long and you will be at your target and I hope you have a good weekend and enjoy yourself.

Be proud of what you have achieved and just be yourself, dont hide what your doing from your friends this weekend as true friends will be supportive and help you in any way they can, they might even want to do Exante themselves when they find out how good your doing. Personally ive told everybody and anybody.

Well done on your loss this week. You have done so so well. x

Well done on your loss this week, I agree with Dave though - I know people are opinionated but so what?! You are doing something positive & if they don't like it then tough!! Hope the day goes well for you anyway & most of all have fun!

Back