Week 11 Weigh In!!!!!

Thats amazing!! Its spurred me on, i hope i can manage to lose 3 stone in 11 weeks it would be amazing!!

Congratulations, keep it up!!

Congrats Scotsmist, 3.7lbs is great :D Only 16lbs to go to goal too, you must be really excited :)

Well done also for the tannkini purchase, you deserve to be able to feel confident about your weight to wear one now, next stop - bikini?!
All the best for next week :D

woohoooooooo brilliant :) really well done and you'll be at 10 stone (wow!) in no time :)

Hi Scotsmist,
very well done for your weight loss today and for the tankini, the holidays are coming around fast and you will feel and look brilliant. Best of luck this week and change that tankini for the smaller size, you will certainly need to by the holiday.
Doirin

Great loss! And enjoy the bikini!!!!

hi how did u get on with measuring tape? i just took mine again down 2.5" so thats 13.25" altogether!!! in a month and i didnt do it for a week!!! so my rental one went back today and i bought 1! a higher hp and speed 300 euro delivered, cant wait to c how u gettin on ! i still didnt find hula hoop :(

That's wonderful! Congrats! & gosh, a bikini!! I can't imagine ever going near one! You must feel fantastic!

Hannah

Thanks Han_han.....I feel different, although still the same personality. Well, a tankini ;-) One step nearer I suppose!!!

A BIKINI ????????????????
I haven't worn a bikini since I was about 9 years old.
You must be feeling GOOD
Go for it girl
x

You are doing better than me, I have never worn one in my life :) Always a first for everything I suppose!!!

Thats amazing!! Its spurred me on, i hope i can manage to lose 3 stone in 11 weeks it would be amazing!!

Congratulations, keep it up!!

I am sure you will, no reason why not..if you are doing it 100% you will have results too.

Congrats Scotsmist, 3.7lbs is great :D Only 16lbs to go to goal too, you must be really excited :)

Well done also for the tannkini purchase, you deserve to be able to feel confident about your weight to wear one now, next stop - bikini?!
All the best for next week :D

Thanks JLo....I know....16lbs,although I think I will lower my goal after my hols....I would like to be 60kg, around 9.5stone.....will see.

Yes, bikini here I come, but might not be till next Summer holiday :)
woohoooooooo brilliant :) really well done and you'll be at 10 stone (wow!) in no time :)

Hi Scotsmist,
very well done for your weight loss today and for the tankini, the holidays are coming around fast and you will feel and look brilliant. Best of luck this week and change that tankini for the smaller size, you will certainly need to by the holiday.
Doirin

Yes, I think I have to, tried it on again and it isnt right....You have a wonderful holiday too!!!! Enjoy, relax and hope the little un loves Thomas :)

Great loss! And enjoy the bikini!!!!

Thanks Sara!

Well done!!! What an amazing achievement!!!

It must feel SO great to have lost all of that weight!

You are very inspiring

Good Luck on your refeed Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your kind words sacred.....it definitely pays to just go for it. The 11 weeks have gone in so quickly. I struggled so much at the beginning and just took it week by week, but now, I cant imagine not doing LT.

Yes, refeed here I come, but it seems to be taking a long time, and I just wish I was at goal before the re-feed, but as I have said in another post, this is a test for me and to show me that I have learnt whilst being on TFR!

Will keep you posted...keep up the good work, you are doing well!

hi how did u get on with measuring tape? i just took mine again down 2.5" so thats 13.25" altogether!!! in a month and i didnt do it for a week!!! so my rental one went back today and i bought 1! a higher hp and speed 300 euro delivered, cant wait to c how u gettin on ! i still didnt find hula hoop :(

Hi Nicola, will also post on the other thread about the vibro...well, 6.5 inches all over!!! Most was on my waist, 2.5" and 1" on my widest part..my apron!!! Would have liked that to be more, but I didnt do it for one night with this back problem, plus just been standing on it for 3 nights, again, because of the pain in my back, so well pleased.

The hula has now been despatched, and should get that tomorrow.

I will email you the link..best not do it on here!!!!!!

Good luck with the other machine, I am really interested in how you get on with it. The faster the better - eh!

Well done with your measurements...really amazing!!!!!! Exercise is definitely something else...really wish I had started sooner; convinced my apron would have almost gone if I had done it beforehand..never mind, cant do everything I suppose.

I will email you the details about the hoop.

Take care

Another fantastic result

well done your very inspirational with your positivity

Another fantastic result

well done your very inspirational with your positivity

Merci my dear Adam ;-)
You have got to see the good side of life...too much nastiness out there..so I try and always stay positive no matter what!

Thanks for your very kind words though; they mean a lot, esp coming from you knowing how well you have done!!!! You are more inspirational..

Back