Week 11 WI Result :( :(

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
This week after running Wed night, thurs night, A weekend walking miles, watching friend eat and drink in Edinburgh, run Mon night and last night I have lost just 3lbs. I thought my perseverancewould have paid off this week and would have been repaid for what must of been my toughest week since the start but I've recorded my worst WI result.

Chemist first asked if I "Celebrated last night", then reckoned it could be water retention,,, I've no idea.. Do I stick with 4-5 nights running or what do I do?

I would be pleased with a 3lb loss Ollie, your BMI is coming down and you are getting closer to your target weight, its obviously going to slow down a little with the less you have to lose. Keep doing what your doing its working for you and 3lb is more than you would lose on any other diet. Keep it up hun x

Hey disappointing I know but i BET you have a really good loss next week...sometimes it can take an extra week to show up!

3lbs is a great loss hun well done :)

Don't forget Ollie, not only is 3lbs great, but running is cardiovascular exercise, which will make you put weight on with muscle. When you are coming to the end of losing those final pounds, i would go on how many inches you have lost rather than acual pounds. Don't let yourself be deflated. You have still done brilliantly.

Also, lipotrim boasts that you lose 1 stone per 4 weeks. So you may possibly lose more next week to average what you call a bad week out this week.

Stop being so ungrateful anyways, you've lost sh!t loads - you deserve a bad week, gives the rest of us chance to catch up! LOL xx

OK Ollie I think the lack of food is starting to effect your mental judgement here!!!! 3lbs is AMAZING! You are nearing a normal BMI and your losses will naturally slow. 3lbs this far in is fab! You have been spoiled with amazing losses! Well done you for them! But kick in the butt here.....BE HAPPY! You are doing brilliant!

yeah you superman...dont moan chazza only lost 4lbs last week on week 5 so for you to loose 3lbs on week 11 i think you should be proud as a peacock with the whole blue feathers thing going on. :) CHIN UP munch bunch xxxx you can do it !! xxx:D

Just like everyone said here, your weight loss is starting to slow down because you're close to target. I also think it's because of all the excersise too, you're probably building quite a bit of muscle.

3lbs is good though, better than 1 or 2lbs, heck, it's even better than not losing anything at all.

OLLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3lbs is amazing!!! Look at how far you have come and how darn good you are looking! :) 3lbs is a loss you should feel proud of.

Maybe though, you are doing too much cardio - i asked a question in a thread about exercising = lower weight loss - ill go find it and post it here for you to read. :D

Well done chuck xx

3lbs is bloooooody marvelous hunni!!

Waheeeyyyy!!! youve lost so so much olliebobs!! xxx

I would be pleased with a 3lb loss Ollie, your BMI is coming down and you are getting closer to your target weight, its obviously going to slow down a little with the less you have to lose. Keep doing what your doing its working for you and 3lb is more than you would lose on any other diet. Keep it up hun x

heya,
thanks I know all that and yea its just I'm so used to losing more, never had a wi this low so its disappointing in that sense.

Hey disappointing I know but i BET you have a really good loss next week...sometimes it can take an extra week to show up!

Here's hoping! thanks

3lbs is a great loss hun well done :)

Its ok but when Im finishing in 2 weeks I want to keep with my average wegith loss and not 2lbs below it

Don't forget Ollie, not only is 3lbs great, but running is cardiovascular exercise, which will make you put weight on with muscle. When you are coming to the end of losing those final pounds, i would go on how many inches you have lost rather than acual pounds. Don't let yourself be deflated. You have still done brilliantly.

Also, lipotrim boasts that you lose 1 stone per 4 weeks. So you may possibly lose more next week to average what you call a bad week out this week.

Stop being so ungrateful anyways, you've lost sh!t loads - you deserve a bad week, gives the rest of us chance to catch up! LOL xx
heya, thanks for post, dont measure in inches lost so its only lbs I have to measure by.. just sad its this low but hopefully it'll go up next week. U can catch up in 2 weeks when Im done!! :p

OK Ollie I think the lack of food is starting to effect your mental judgement here!!!! 3lbs is AMAZING! You are nearing a normal BMI and your losses will naturally slow. 3lbs this far in is fab! You have been spoiled with amazing losses! Well done you for them! But kick in the butt here.....BE HAPPY! You are doing brilliant!

thanks Sara, I know I should be happy, just so close to finishing I want as much off as possible before Im done!

yeah you superman...dont moan chazza only lost 4lbs last week on week 5 so for you to loose 3lbs on week 11 i think you should be proud as a peacock with the whole blue feathers thing going on. :) CHIN UP munch bunch xxxx you can do it !! xxx:D

Thanks Beany.. trying to be positive.. will be as soon as Im normal weight!! :) x

Just like everyone said here, your weight loss is starting to slow down because you're close to target. I also think it's because of all the excersise too, you're probably building quite a bit of muscle.

3lbs is good though, better than 1 or 2lbs, heck, it's even better than not losing anything at all.

Thanks Yasmine, I know its a loss and something to be happy about.. just annoyed as Im so close to finishing

what everyone else said.. and a smack on the back of your head for always being so disappointed with your weigh in!
heya, u'd be sad too! sorry but just so close and so far at same time...

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/82399-exercise-slowed-weight-loss.html

Here ya go sweetie.
Read the reply by 'pete10141748' on the first page :D

Thanks for that hun, maybe ur right and I shouls wait to do the heavy cardio when I come off

3lbs is bloooooody marvelous hunni!!

Waheeeyyyy!!! youve lost so so much olliebobs!! xxx

Thanks Lauren.. Its an ok loss just not what im used to

well done ollie!!

and yeah read that thread xx

Thanks Chelly.. :)

Thanks to all for replying. Sorry work was very busy yesterday (and will be today too).. Such a strange feeling being so close to finishing (2 weeks yesterday) but yet a bit away from target.. Almost certainly means Ill be back on this diet (I'll try to lose normally but guess it'll be very hard to after doing LT). Dont want to come back on this.. Want to start living my new thin lifestyle. we'll see what happens I guess

Honey a few more months on this diet is nothing compared to your living and enjoying your whole life healthily and slim :D

it will be worth it :D x

Back