Week 12 before and after photos.

Well Done

Hi Ruthlet, That is brilliant news, you've achieved lots, you certainly dont look a size 18! am just starting now and am 16 stones 13lbs, and your story encourages me, it's so hard sticking with ss, espeacially when you have to cook for the little ones, am determined though, please send me some encouraging words to keep me going

Well done
Rossy:break_diet::sigh:

Christine, how are you doing with the ss! tips plizzzz???

:break_diet:Hey Christine, Rossy here, can see you started 2 weeks ago at my exact weight! would love to hear from you and how much you have lost! tips for sticking with it! please email me at [email protected] or post a msg here
cheers

Rossy:tear_drop:

WOW!!!

That's so wonderful... you've managed so much in 12 weeks, I'm sure that it wasn't easy all the time, but the weeks have so been worth it - you look fab!!!

You're one of my personal sources of inspiration on these boards... you always seem cheery and there to buoy other people up - and your smile in your after (so far!) piccies and avatar is wonderful to see xx

You'll be a sixe 16, 14... 12! before you know it, with your mindset I don't see how you could fail!

Well done luv!

tinks x

Hi Ruthlet, That is brilliant news, you've achieved lots, you certainly dont look a size 18! am just starting now and am 16 stones 13lbs, and your story encourages me, it's so hard sticking with ss, espeacially when you have to cook for the little ones, am determined though, please send me some encouraging words to keep me going

Well done
Rossy:break_diet::sigh:

Hi Rossy

This is day 103 of CD for me and I can honestly say it has flown by and the weight has flown off as you can see :D. The photos on this thread are about 2 1/2 weeks old now and I am now squeezing into a size 16 HUZZAH!!!!! I am off to a big family wedding at the weekend and I will be wearing a dress for the first time in 6 years :eek:.

I sincerely believe that the key to SS is determination (or stubborness and sheer bloody-minded-ness in my case ;)) - When I started I would tell myself in my head over and over again like a mantra that although giving up food would be hard it is only a temporary thing and what is 6-8 months out of my life to get this weight off once and for all when I have spent the last 10 years worrying about my obesity.

If you give CD 100% it will give 100%+ in return. I can't lie, the first few weeks are tough but just keep reminding yourself it is only temporary and NOTHING you can eat will make you feel as good as you will once you can see the weight coming off.

I used read on here when I started that "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" and always wondered if it was true - with nearly 4 stone gone and 4 dress sizes later I can honestly say it is most definately true!!

Good luck with CD Rossy - I will look forward to hearing about your progress.

ss

WOW!!!

That's so wonderful... you've managed so much in 12 weeks, I'm sure that it wasn't easy all the time, but the weeks have so been worth it - you look fab!!!

You're one of my personal sources of inspiration on these boards... you always seem cheery and there to buoy other people up - and your smile in your after (so far!) piccies and avatar is wonderful to see xx

You'll be a sixe 16, 14... 12! before you know it, with your mindset I don't see how you could fail!

Well done luv!

tinks x

Thanks for the lovely post tinks :).

The weeks really have flown by - I was a bit shocked when I checked my diary tonight and realised I have been going for >100days now :eek:.
I have had my bad days but when they come along I come to minimins and everyone here makes sure that I stay focused and on the wagon.

Ella and I had so much fun taking the pictures for my avatar I could not help but smile :D.

And just think in 12 weeks time I hope to be at goal and your losses will be the inspiration for new miniminers!

xx

Wow you've done so well, you most certainly don't look a size 18 either.

T
x

wow Ruth.. u've done amazingly well.

Ruthlet - very impressive, you look great.

Back