Week 12 weigh in...

Wales

Silver Member
Just has my week 12 weigh in and after a few issues with CDCs scales not working and weighing in on my scales I have lost 5lbs this week, which takes my 12 week total to 60lbs and 29.5" - gone for good :D

This takes me to the initial target weight of 14st that I set for myself. I don't really know what to say, it feels a little surreal to think that only 3 months I was in a very different place to where I am now.

I am going to do 810 for a couple of weeks as I am on holiday, and also add some exercise - swimming and bike rides. And then hopefully go back to SS to get to my revised target.

All I can say to anyone starting out on this diet is just stick with it, drink the water and see the changes! Use this forum for your queries, worries, rants and mostly inspiration!

CD is fantastic and really has changed my life!

thats fantastic. Its mad isnt it!! i feel the same. I was thinking today how horrible it would have been with this hot weather to be the size i was 9 weeks ago!! instead i've been wearing nice sleeveless tops and cropped trousers. You are doing fab!!

For someone like me who is at the start of this journey its great to read posts like this, so thankyou for sharing.

Also huge well done to you, you have done amazingly well in 12 weeks xxx

Wales,
WOW!!! Well done you!! amazing loss in 12 weeks...
you must be so happy and oh so proud of yourself.. thats fantastic..
Have an amazing holiday as I am sure you will feel fab and confident.
keep smiling hon you have lots to smile about x

Wow thats fantastic and very inspirational. Well done

Back