Week 12: Weigh In

lunar jim

Gold Member
Well, week 12 down and another 7lbs gone forever. I think I've made some really positive steps this week too, with joining the gym etc.

No WI on Thursday next week due to being away; I'll have a sly weigh when I get back on the Saturday but god knows what the scales will show lol

Well done Jim, that's a fab loss after so many weeks. Have you been to the gym much?

Jim - your losses are so impressive, well done! I'm away this weekend as well. Planning to stay SS+, with the exception of Saturday evening when we are eating out - so will need to make sensible choices. Had thought of not going, but we are , for the first time ever (gulp), kayaking on Saturday and ending up with a "we did it" celebration night out. Enjoy your week away. Tx

Wow, what a fab loss so many weeks in. You must be thrilled, it certainly shows in your pics. Fairplay on joining the gym, i'm so impressed, its something i can't quite get my head round to just yet...Happy hols! xx

This is the ONLY time I ever wish I was a bloke!!!

Fabulous weight loss AGAIN this week! Enjoy your time away... we'll miss you here on Mini's!

Well done Jim, that's a fab loss after so many weeks. Have you been to the gym much?

Thanks Liz! Only joined the gym yesterday so just been the once. I'm going to try and get another session in before we go away on Saturday, just depends on how quickly we get packed etc., and whether someone can sit the kids for an hour. I'm going to see if I can get some sessions in the hotel gyms too.

Well done Jim!!!! You have such good losses, it really is amazing!! x x

Jim - your losses are so impressive, well done! I'm away this weekend as well. Planning to stay SS+, with the exception of Saturday evening when we are eating out - so will need to make sensible choices. Had thought of not going, but we are , for the first time ever (gulp), kayaking on Saturday and ending up with a "we did it" celebration night out. Enjoy your week away. Tx

Thanks Tracey! Kayaking, cool! I used to do a bit of canoeing when I was at school, I might have to give it another go.

Hmm, when I was younger I used to go:

Canoeing
Shooting
Orienteering
Hillwalking
and play Hockey

Why did I let myself go so far??? Getting back on track now though.

Woweee! That's fantastic!

Wow!! That's great! So 12 weeks in and you're still loosing as much as half a stone a week. Superb. How exciting! Woop woop (I think I might woop woop too much!)
xx

Wow!! That's great! So 12 weeks in and you're still loosing as much as half a stone a week. Superb. How exciting! Woop woop (I think I might woop woop too much!)
xx

Thanks MsV! Yeah I'm pleased, I'm hoping now with regular exercise I can keep a larger loss going for a bit longer.

Brilliant Jim - half a stone - just amazing!!

Enjoy your holiday - don't stress over the food - you know you'll make the right choices.

Lynne
x

Is yesterday the first time you started exercising? My OH thinks that I should start now - and I just don't want to. Plus my CDC said that whilst on SS I shouldn't exert myself, but of course my OH thinks he knows better. He's miffed at how I can live without chomping for at least 3 months!

Wow Jim, you really are an inspiration!

I'm sure you'll be fine next week, it's strange how this diet affects your head without you realising and you'll be choosing healthy options without even thinking!

Is yesterday the first time you started exercising? My OH thinks that I should start now - and I just don't want to. Plus my CDC said that whilst on SS I shouldn't exert myself, but of course my OH thinks he knows better. He's miffed at how I can live without chomping for at least 3 months!

Yes, yesterday was the first exercise I've taken in years! I'm not SS of course, though I did still have a bit of a light headed moment after using the cross trainer, even though I was only on it for five minutes. I guess I'm just not ready to go longer on that one yet.

Back