Week 12 WI.....

awww Thanks medea lol

You've a busy time ahead of you dont you? I'm sure you're noticing the diference in how you used to manage night shifts compared to now. I'd bet you get thru them more easily (tho are night shifts ever actually easy? :( ). I think you have exactly the right attitude to the whole diet shebang and I just know your next few WI's will be brilliant! GOOD LUCK!!

You've a busy time ahead of you dont you? I'm sure you're noticing the diference in how you used to manage night shifts compared to now. I'd bet you get thru them more easily (tho are night shifts ever actually easy? :( ). I think you have exactly the right attitude to the whole diet shebang and I just know your next few WI's will be brilliant! GOOD LUCK!! __________________

Cheers bird!

Problem being- I have never worked nights before!! (and it will be 14 hr days- 5pm-0630am) That's why I am re-feeding a couple of weeks in advance of leaving. I talked it over with the pharmacist a couple of weeks ago and told him what I had planned to do. He said that I was being sensible and gave me the info there and then. I also asked if I could go back on LT after Christmas if I needed to, just to get to the ultimate target. He said he would be fine with that as long as I was still in good health. It's nice to have an understanding pharmacist! xx

well done sweetie you are doing so well and have done so well at least you know why ya loses are low.

Back