Week 13 WI

Lairy Hun i follow a lot of weight watchers and my calorie in take must be a lot higher than it was i just dont add any fat to anything so that must be the key!! I dont avoid carbs or anything really just no fat and small ish portions, good luck honey xxx

hi tracy,
that's a result!!
your perfect interpretation of the refeed week has obviously worked and sounds like you've got it cracked!
i know what you mean about wanting to get to 11 and a half but i'm also guessing that if you'de simply managed to halt at what you stopped the full blown shakes at that would have been great - so to lose all you have AND eaten must be such a buzz!
go tracy go tracy go tracy.....lol!
fran :)

Oh ok, thanks. That's made me feel a bit better! Have been to the gym tonight and have got a keep fit class on Thursday, so thats got to help! Fingers crossed!

XxX

Yeah defitely hun xx
Lol thanks Fran xxx

Wow! Well done you! I hope I can do as well as you, now that I am eating. I'm not feeling too optimistic about it today for some reason.

I can't help thinking that even though I am following a Weight Watchers style diet, that I am going to put weight on because it is soooo much more food compared to the 'nothing' that we were eating. Has anyone else here moved on to WW and carried on losing weight?

Sorry Tracy, I have just taken over your thread :(

Well done again, you really are fab :D

XxX

I came off the diet for my holiday in the December. I followed Atkins and kept the carbs low. I didn't do ww's. I did manage to maintain no problems and on my holiday which was ALL INCLUSIVE, I ate loads, but the right things (but also the odd dessert/glass of red and rum and and and). I didn't gain any fat at all and maintained quite easily. It is surprising, because you think as soon as you eat again the weight will go straight back on, but it didn't for me and obviously not for Tracy.

Well done hun.x

Hey guys, just in fro work and thought I'd log on to see ya all!

Lol bored hun?? xx

Yeah am scared a bit about gaining when I start eating again. I have eaten for the last fair few weekends but thats only been 2 days at a time, after startng again on the mnday the weight soon comes off again and I have kinf of maintained the weight that way, but am scared when am eatng 7 days a week and no shakes! I know its down to food changes for the rest of my life and down to me at the end of the day, but the fear still there!X

That's fantastic Tracy...well done u!

Bored, tired, fed up......

Shaz, hows cambridge going? Are you enjoying it better?x

Very beautiful hun xxx

Shaz, hows cambridge going? Are you enjoying it better?x
Its pretty much the same, only tastes better LOL. I'm loving the Choc Mint shake YUM and the Tetras are handy. The banana one is Lovely. I've tried the bars and they are a lot nicer then LT's....at least they are edible. I'm not brave enough to try the soups yet.

Its my first weigh in tomorrow. Its looking pretty good. I'll let you know tomorrow how much I've lost, but I think I'm going to be quite happy.

Oh guys... your gonna make me cry!! Thank you, your both very very kind x

I'm not meaning am fed up with the diet (well may a bit) bit fed up with work and if I wasna gettin married next month, I'd prob look for a move. Feel its a bit much to take on just now tho,x

Oh guys... your gonna make me cry!! Thank you, your both very very kind x

I'm not meaning am fed up with the diet (well may a bit) bit fed up with work and if I wasna gettin married next month, I'd prob look for a move. Feel its a bit much to take on just now tho,x

You are probably right. It maybe not the right time to change your job as well....there is a LOT going on in your life at the moment.

How is all the planning going?

Glad to hear you're doing well Shaz, cd sounds much better variation wise! I was looking for a compliment by the way lol xx

Ooh, I'll look forward to hearing Shaz. Yeah I have tried the banana tetrs before - my sis did cambridge for a bit as she couldna stomach the lipo shakes. The tetra was bloody lovely! Best of luck for tomorrow, I bet you have done grand.x

I agree pineapple hun you have a lot on at the min xx

Back