Week 13 WI

Your both Beautiful and your after pics are just amazing, the changes are unreal.

Yeah plans are all coming along great. Was havng a bit of a panic today tho as can not find a dress travel box to fit in with the poxy hand luggage size for thomas cook. I booked our holiday through an independant travel agent and have put 40 odd others her way, I thought she might have managed to swimg something for me, but I have been told thats just the rules! She said could put the dress in a suit bag and fold it til am through the security bit!! I actually wont mind doing that as m hotel will sort out any creases. Am just scared I show up and they still wnt accept the folded dress bag. Sorry for the moan!

I'm not doing SS ing. They have a few plans on CD and I do have a daily low carb meal. I just thought that better as I only have a relatively little amount to lose now. I have the ketostix and check regularly. I'll be happy with 3lbs or more (but I think I've lost more)....I hope I'm not going to be dissapppointed!!

Your both Beautiful and your after pics are just amazing, the changes are unreal.

Yeah plans are all coming along great. Was havng a bit of a panic today tho as can not find a dress travel box to fit in with the poxy hand luggage size for thomas cook. I booked our holiday through an independant travel agent and have put 40 odd others her way, I thought she might have managed to swimg something for me, but I have been told thats just the rules! She said could put the dress in a suit bag and fold it til am through the security bit!! I actually wont mind doing that as m hotel will sort out any creases. Am just scared I show up and they still wnt accept the folded dress bag. Sorry for the moan!

Phone Thomas Cook Airlines direct and ask. I'm an independant travel agent as well and she's not lying to you. It doesn't matter how many Pax you book, the airline have rules and they will not bend them. I'd have phoned the airline for you though. Thats the least she could have done and asked their advice......after all its up to them.

Where are you going?

Yeah she did try one of her contacts at thomas cook for me, so i suppose she has done her bit, i just expect more! We are going to Cyprus and staying and havng our wedding at the elysium hotel (Elysium Hotel Cyprus - 5 Star luxury Hotel Resort) roll on!!!

Yeah I see they do did variations with their diet. How much more do you want to lose? Are you n ketosis that way? I am sure you will have fab loss. x

Thats why you are prob a bit p***ed off then hun? xx

Yeah she did try one of her contacts at thomas cook for me, so i suppose she has done her bit, i just expect more! We are going to Cyprus and staying and havng our wedding at the elysium hotel (Elysium Hotel Cyprus - 5 Star luxury Hotel Resort) roll on!!!

Yeah I see they do did variations with their diet. How much more do you want to lose? Are you n ketosis that way? I am sure you will have fab loss. x

That hotel is supposted to be FANTASTIC. You will have an amazing time. I love Cyprus and in particular Paphos. The people are lovely. You'll have an amazing time hun.....you really will.

I want to lose another stone and a half. I'm completely in ketosis. My ketostix is lovely and pink so I'm a happy bunny....and I'm not hungery.

oOH, u have made me all excited again! The hotel does look fab and i so canna wait to see it for real.

Thats great, ketosis is a great thin aint it! Am not sure I I evn go into ketosis these days with stopping and starting - also I have always had milk in my coffee since day one and chewing gum!xx

Hotel is gorgeous hun, i want to go.....NOW lol xxx

Yeah shall we? Your the travel agent hun lets go!! love that film xx

Well

well if your going to be in the area, let me know!x

lol especially for the hen party hun! xx

We're having that the wed night in cyprus - the theme... leopard print!! Release the animal in us eh!!

Hahaha you will look very sexy indeed hun!! Are lots of people/family going over with you? xx

In total we have 44 coming accross with us. We are still waiting confirmation form 4 others, they live abroad in Dubai, so there not sure if they can come yet.

Canna wait!

I bet!! Im excited for you hun xx

Back