Week 14.....Final Weigh In....

donnac76

Hi everyone
had my final weigh in earlier today and I was amazed to find I had lost 6lb!! :D:D:D
very much a surprise as I had not been exercising as much this week due to various appointments etc
Now on to re feed for the next few weeks then to low cal eating to lose the last little bit
I am thrilled at the numbers I see on the scales now,been many many years since I saw those I can tell you........
I would like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement over the last few months,its definitely people like you,some great friends,a very supportive husband and family that help get you through this
xxx

Hi Donna from across the pond!

Well done you that is totally brilliant news, look forward to hearing how you get on with re-feed.....xxxx

Well done Donna you've done great! How nice it must feel to start refeed, can't wait. I've just had my 13th weigh in, but still have approx 2 months to go yet.
Good luck with refeed.
Emma x

Well done Donna hope you do really well on refeed x

Well done getting to your finish. Hope you enjoy your refeed. I finish in 2 weeks time. will you be posting in refeeding and maintenance. If so i'll see you there. x

thank you very much everyone.xx
been a very busy and odd weekend,i was itching to be able to have a white coffee but am actually sat here now with a coffee and its still black!! not too sure if i like the taste of coffee with milk now and although i did have one on saturday i didn't like it enough to stay off the black.also found myself a little scared to eat,the shakes feel like my safety net and while on the tfr you are desperate for the day you are "allowed" to eat,everything i was excited to be able to have is now not bothering me in the slightest as its not banned any more so i no longer want it.very strange how your mind works.x

I can't wait to join ya...

Let us know how your getting on

So pleased for you Donna, you've done brilliantly. :)

well done, what a long journey and such a large percentage you have lost.... you should be SO proud of yourself. please dont dissapear (literally!) keep us posted on your refeed and maintenace as its probably the most important part of this whole process.... well done you!! x

Back