Week 14,Final Weigh In!!!!

donnac76

Hi everyone
had my final weigh in earlier today and I was amazed to find I had lost 6lb!! :D:D:D
very much a surprise as I had not been exercising as much this week due to various appointments etc
Now on to re feed for the next few weeks then to low cal eating to lose the last little bit
I am thrilled at the numbers I see on the scales now,been many many years since I saw those I can tell you........
I would like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement over the last few months,its definitely people like you,some great friends,a very supportive husband and family that help get you through this
xxx

WOW!!! How fantastic are you!!!..

CONGRATULATIONS

That must be an amazing feeling for you, to see a result for all your hard work.

Enjoy your new way of life, but please still post so we know how you are getting on x x

well done donnach76, you must be so proud of yourself.
keep posting to let us know how maintenance is going xx

thanks to you both,i will be still be updating for a good few weeks yet as i want to try and get another stone off through the re feed and healthy eating.xx

How inspiring. Well done you! :)

xx

Thank you Jayne,little more to lose but i know i can do it :) xx

Well done Donna, you've had a fantastic weight loss journey. Good luck for the rest of it, I'm sure you'll do great at that too.

Back