Week 14 results and I did it!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well I lost another 4lbs this week and have lost 5st 2lbs altogether! I am so happy. I have had so many positive comments from people today I can't believe it.

I also bought my size 16 jeans and top, which is another huge goal for me cos I haven't been that size for 9 years!

I've also had my hair cut which is something I have wanted to do for quite a while but never had the confidence to do. I love it too.

I can't believe I only have 2st 12lbs to go until I reach my goal. When I started with 8sts to go I never thought I would get to this stage.

Good luck to everyone for their weigh ins this week, hope you are as pleased with yours as I was with mine!

Omg Bev!!

Im sooo happy for you!! Well done chick!!

I bet your smile is from ear to ear :)

Whats your hair like? xx

I will post a pic later on. It's just on my shoulders and what I would call quite choppy and flicky! If you get what I mean. My daughter's tutor from college did it and he was so nice. Definitely go back to him again.

I am smiling today cos I can't believe I've reached 5st already. I didn't think I would last 1 day let alone 14 weeks. Really good to see my ticker showing only 40lbs to go too. I am so happy about this diet!

That is wonderful news Bev. Must be a fab feeling. You deserve it... I cant wait till I can say the same (5 stone gone I mean) After 5 gone the 2 should be easy for you.:p

Thank you wellandgood.

Just wanted to let people know that have a lot to lose that it can be done on LT. Just stick with it and it does come off. If somebody told me when I started I would lose this much in such a short space of time I would never have believed them!

Good luck to everyone!

Bev,

Thank you for such a lovely and inspiring post. It's so valuable for those of us just starting out (and tempted to eat the furniture!) to have more experienced people to show what can be achieved. I'm sure this will help all of us keep on track.

Well done and have a lovely day

Thank you for your lovely comments Isha. It's funny to called an experienced one on this, cos to me I still feel like a newbie.

You have started really well too, keep up the good work. Your journey may not be as long as mine but I'm sure you will get to goal as long as you stay motivated and keep your goals in mind.

Thanks dd. Will try and put up a pic tomorrow, if I'm brave enough. Please don't expect a stunner though cos I aint one!

Oh hun don't post a pic if u don't want to - I just wanted to have a nose at your hair :)
I've been thinking of having my cut short but waiting til my face slims down a bit !
x

My hair isn't short, it's on my shoulders. I had about 5ins cut off though so it's short for me.

I want to put up some pics and an avatar of myself and not my lovely cat Harry. I just think everyone else's photos are really lovely and I never like my own pics. We'll see though.

oh wow bev thats bloody fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! well done you :D:D

Most certainly :) keep it up :) xx

Fantastic news Bev,you must be over the moon,whoop whoop!!!:party0019:

I am so so happy for you. You are doing blooming marvellous.

Ooooo,can't wait to have a nosey at your hair,it's great when your feeling on top of the world about yourself.

P.s i'm hoping to hit my 5stone next week ;)

Oh mini!

Im sure you are beautiful :) Your certainley have a beautiful personality :)

Dont post a pic if your not ready too :)

Your hair sounds gorgeous! Do you feel really good?

I was thinking of getting my hair cut into a bob... But I think that may be a little too short for me lol!

I do feel really good today. New haircut and new outfit for tonight so couldn't feel better really.

I think a lot of people want their haircut when they lose weight, we just don't have the confidence until we lose that excess weight.

If you want a bob done, go for it. Anything would suit you cos you're such a pretty girl. Go for it!

Well done Bev, you have done brilliant :):)

I am only in week three and then have to give it a break in two weeks for a 10 day holiday, kinda raging as I am really into it but hopefully i can continue like that as soon as I get back and I will do the refeed in a week before i go away... Have you stuck to this since Jan straight through to now or had you any food at all or breaks since starting ?

Back