Week 14 weigh in!!!!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
morning fellow lipotrimmers!

well been lipotrimming for 14 weeks now - can you believe it!! lost another 4lbs this week. i'm blummin pleased as that takes me over 70lbs and therefore just crept over the 5 stone loss!!! i wanted 5lbs this week really because that would drop me into the 16s but 17 stone 0 as of last night and started at 22 stone 1 so i think we can agree i'm a happy bunny :D

xxx

Well done Sarah, 5 stone is amazing, you'll be on a high all weekend x

Wow - that is fantastic! Well done, you should be very proud of yourself. It is such a lovely feeling to lose so much weight. Keep it up! x

TRUELY AMAZING!!

5 stone WOW!!!!! Congrats chic!!! xxx:D:D

That's brill, well done :):)

wow fantastic!!! well done!!

W:)W!

Well done you! That's an amazing result, you are on fire!

You are probably in the 16's already! And the 15's... well they are right around the corner! ;)

xox

A big well done to you Sarahlou, you have every right to be happy, youve done fantastically well! 14 weeks gone before you eyes just like that! Youll be in the 16's next week - WOO! Pleased for you hun. Good luck for next week :D xx

well done 70lb gone forever, such a great achievement

A happy bunny!! Woman you've dropped 5 stone in 14 weeks -I'd be bouncing like a mad march HARE!

WELL DONE!! :D

Thats brilliant!! Well done you. I'm so pleased for you....and sticking to it for 14 weeks is fantastic.

Good luck for next week x

WOWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!

That is truly AMAZING! I'm sure it's been really hard work but what fantastic results. WELL DONE!!!

5 stone?! That's an incredible loss- you've done brilliantly hun. Keep up the good work...and keep up inspiring us new people!

xxx

Very Well Done - a true inspiration to the rest of us :D

I hope to be in a similar situation in about 10 weeks too :D :D

xx

WOW, very well done, congrats. Be very proud woman!

:happy096::wow:i'm totaly amazed at how well you have done.
your losses are truly brilliant :D
i wanna do as well as you x

Well done Sarah, another great loss for you. I can't believe you've done 14 weeks already, the time has flown by so fast!!!

Keep up the good work and the 16st will be but a distant memory very soon!

That is great babes well done

brilliant, you are doing so well, and you're also very inspiring to us others that aren't as far down the journey as you

well done hun, brill!

WOOHOOO Well done! 5stone is BRILL!!!

Xxxx

Back