Week 14 WI and I am elated!

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
My word..... I thought it would be too much to hope for when I had the weigh in with the nurse but....

......7lbs gone this week!!!!

For so late in the game I just stood there in utter disbelief! My kilos are 59.60 which works out at 9 stone 5lbs and a titchy bit.

My advice to those who have lost little of recent would be to stick with it. I have had my fair share of disappointments in the past three weeks but now I feel so happy and content. As I said I wasn't going to let it beat me and I didn't.
So people this is Week 15 and my last on TFR. I still need to lose another 12lbs, some of which (hopefully at least 4lbs) will come off this week. The rest I hope to rid myself of by eating sensibly (and at the right times) and my exercise regime should keep those lbs at bay. Re-feed here I come!!

xxxx

Thanks Mini!

I just saw my BMI! OMG how exciting is that! I have lost 10 points in 14 weeks and feel better than I ever have. LT rocks! xxx

Congratulations also on your BMI!

You are now Normal:D

:party0038::party0038::party0038:

Love Mini xxx

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Babe, I am sooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you, that is awesome and very well deserved!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxXxXxXxX

P.S. Miss Brite will be pleased as punch to return to such fantastic news!!!!!

Normal? I don't want to be normal, do you Medea? SOunds very boring, I want to be sensational!!! Lol!!!!!

Big hugs!

x

Well done Medea and good luck (not that you need it) on refeed you deserve it
:happy036::party0038: :happy036:

WoahXD well done 7 is great :)

Normal? I don't want to be normal, do you Medea? SOunds very boring, I want to be sensational!!! Lol!!!!!

Lol! I'm weird and proud to be!! But to be a 'normal' weight........ it's freakin' awesome! I was naughty yesterday and did some more shopping on my Dotty P card (well- more money off, what sort of woman would I have been to say no!). So I bought a new coat in size..... wait for it...... 8! and a dress! I can honestly say that the last time I was a size 8 was when I was 17/18. I still don't think I am a proper 8 as according to measurements I am a little way off. But they fit and that's all that matters.

Thank you everyone- you are all awesome! We rock! xxx

Fan-bloody-tastic! Especially after the last few weeks when you were disappointed with your weigh ins. Massive congrats on getting to the end of your journey and enjoy the start of your new one as the lovely, slim, healthy you. :party0038:

how amazing just what you needed to help with your last week on tfr ... you deserve that - and size 8 wow wow wow now dont go too skinney :D xxx

Size 8!!!! The closest I've been to a size 8 is shoe size in the states!!!!! My size 5 over there is a 7!!!! I'm a size 16 so I can't ever imagine being a size 8. Wear that coat with pride and make sure everyone gets a glimpse of that label!!!!!!

You go girl!!!!!

xxx

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOMAN!!! Just yesterday I was congratulating you on being 9st 6!! I can't keep with you anymore lol -its brilliant!

bloody brilliant you must be buzzing
xx

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOMAN!!! Just yesterday I was congratulating you on being 9st 6!! I can't keep with you anymore lol -its brilliant!
Thank you, thank you!! I can't tell you how much I felt like jacking it in last week. One low WI too many- but I'm glad I stuck to my guns and completed it. Only 3 more lbs to go until mini-goal is done and dusted!
Size 8!!!! The closest I've been to a size 8 is shoe size in the states!!!!! My size 5 over there is a 7!!!! I'm a size 16 so I can't ever imagine being a size 8. Wear that coat with pride and make sure everyone gets a glimpse of that label!!!!!!
Lol CF.... I told as many people as I could today! It's funny cos no-one could believe that I was a size 16/18 a few weeks ago. I have had loads of people telling me I should stop now- but I will stop once I'm happy. Obviously I am doing re-feed next week but I still hope to get to my target of 55kgs- that would be just perfect!
Oh Im SO excited for you! Well done. I knew you could do it! I bet you're walking on air babes xxx
I think people at work thought I was acting more weirdly than usual today as I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I had a shed load of work on my plate today- but I didn't get stressed out. Absolutely nothing was gonna stop my happy spell today! I kept going off into a little world of my own and smiling to myself! :D

And to everyone else who has posted:

You can do it!!! Don't get caught up in the little things that make life difficult- ignore them as much as you can. Because one things for certain: if you stick with LT, your weight needn't be one of those difficulties anymore. Go for it!

Many thanks for all your kind comments and I send wholeheartedly best wishes, luck and hugs your way..... with hopefully some useful advice, should you ever need it xxxx

Hiya hun, Congratulations on your weight loss goal, 7lb is absolutely fantastic and good luck with your refeed!!

Fan...dabby...dozey!!!!...well done hun...you aredoing fantastic!!! Bet you are so chuffed!!...keep it up...go girl!

Back