Week 14 WI

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
Hi guys,
had a really good weigh in this week. 4.1lbs!!!! I am usually between 3.1 and 3.9lbs per week. Haven't lost over 4lbs for 8 weeks!

I'm really really close to three major milestone.

1. I'm doing LT by time, not by weight because of a holiday in December. I will be refeeding on 26th of November. And in 3.5 days I will be half way there.

2. I am 1.7lbs away from being out of Super Obese and into regular Obese.

3. Also I am 0.7 lbs away from having lost 4.5stone!!!!

So I think next week will be a major celebration week.

Last night was a cold one so I pulled on an old long sleeved T-shirt, size 22, and it was like a tent on my size 16 body. Wore it anyway!! :party0049:

Best of luck to everyone else getting weighed today!

Guen

Wow Guen!!! Awesome stuff :) Congrats :) :)

wow brill weight loss. you sound really focused so good luck reaching your milestones

thats great good on you Guen x

thats great well done, extra motivation for sticking it out that bit longer, pleased you have given yourself a date now, just think how much extra weight you will have lost by then! stones!

well done hun, good job :D

Well done! You are doing great! X

well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost
week16 1lb lost on refeed

Hi guys,
had a really good weigh in this week. 4.1lbs!!!! I am usually between 3.1 and 3.9lbs per week. Haven't lost over 4lbs for 8 weeks!

I'm really really close to three major milestone.

1. I'm doing LT by time, not by weight because of a holiday in December. I will be refeeding on 26th of November. And in 3.5 days I will be half way there.

2. I am 1.7lbs away from being out of Super Obese and into regular Obese.

3. Also I am 0.7 lbs away from having lost 4.5stone!!!!

So I think next week will be a major celebration week.

Last night was a cold one so I pulled on an old long sleeved T-shirt, size 22, and it was like a tent on my size 16 body. Wore it anyway!! :party0049:

Best of luck to everyone else getting weighed today!

Guen

Wooo Hoo another 4lb loss for the Weds club !!! great to see all your milestones , i'm a bit rubbish at that..must think abour it more well done xx

Great loss Guen :D Made up for you xxx

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Well done Guen that is fantastic news. I get excited over moving down BMI levels so I really get where you are coming from.

Serious celebrations next week then!

x

Thanks guys,
I'm over the moon. Went to the Muse concert in Marley Park yesterday, I'm not a fan, hadn't even heard of them tip my bf requested tickets and my presence at the concert for his birthday, being a country and western girl myself.
I was dreading it to say the least. I imagined being cold, wet, hungry, and taunted cos no one in the audience could believe how fat I was. I also thought that fitness wise I would not be able for it. BUT it was grand!!! I wore thermals, jeans, 3 pairs of socks, t shirt, jumper and lined waterproof jacket, plus hiking boots. I also had a hat, scarf and mittens. So I was not cold wet or miserable. No-one noticed my size, cos I am not that big anymore, I just blended in. I was a little miffed when Paul got garlic chips, and he offered to throw them away but then I remembered that I could never enjoy food out before anyway as I spent the entire time rushing it so people wouldn't see me eat and point and laugh!!!!!
On the fitness point, I am really strong now. Standing for the whole concert didn't even bother me one bit. I even opted to walk home as a taxi seemed like such an unnecessary expense. I love it when you see how this diet has really changed your life, and I'm sure that given time my head will catch up.

You guys really are the best btw. Couldn't have got this far without ye!

Back