Week 14 :)

debbie125

Week 14 and I've lost 5.1/2lbs I'm made up with that :D just need 2lb to get to 5 stone total loss! X

Wow thats brilliant, I bet it feels so good. A real inspiration for me at the beginning of my journey.

Well done!!

sarahskg said:
Wow thats brilliant, I bet it feels so good. A real inspiration for me at the beginning of my journey.

Well done!!

Ah thanks hun :D welcome to exante its just fantastic!! it feels sooo good to be able to put clothes on that fit and are comfortable! And not hide behind a big cardigan! You'll be feeling fantastic very soon :D x

Well done! You have done fantastically well:D

Ive just finished week 14 too ( though I've lost far less than you) I don't know about you but it's gone so quickly, I'm so pleased I started :D Will you be on it much longer so you think?

Well done that's brilliant you should be so proud of urself! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

loved-up said:
Well done! You have done fantastically well:D

Ive just finished week 14 too ( though I've lost far less than you) I don't know about you but it's gone so quickly, I'm so pleased I started :D Will you be on it much longer so you think?

Hi loved-up,well done for getting to week 14 :D yeah I agree it's gone really fast! I never thought I'd get this far in the beginning! I'm doing another 4 weeks of ts,to hopefully lose another stone! and then I'm going on holiday to lanzerote for a week! :) which was the main reason for doing the diet, then I might carry on when I get back, to lose another stone,and then I'll be happy :D how about u? How much more do you want to lose? X

Kele said:
Well done that's brilliant you should be so proud of urself! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi kele Thanks :D i am really proud off my self, I feel fab :D x

Well done hun :) xx

Well done you!! Next week will give you your five stone.

Week 14 for me as well :) xx

Wow- epic loss in such a short space of time. Well done indeed xx

Back