Week 15 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by LincsBren, 14 November 2010 Social URL.

1. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    Bad, bad week. Bread, incl. chelsea buns (homemade, natch), chocolate (a lot), and a couple of biscuits.

Reeeeeeally struggling with this now. I've taken myself up a step to 810 cals with CD now, in an effort to only eat low carb, low fat, high protein foods rather than the above. Hopefully this'll keep me on track for the next week!

Lost 0.2lbs, so could be SO much worse - was expecting my first every gain!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Well done on not gaining - It's funny how harder the diet seems to get the nearer you are to goal. I only have 4st to go having lost 11st 7lbs and the voice inside my head says 'you're over the worst' 'how is one going to hurt' 'surely after all your hard work you deserve a treat'.

I've found last week really tough and combined with the weather and the fact that I'm always freezing it is harder still. I'm hanging in there though..good luck with 810 this week.

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for getting back on track Bren xxx
    Wow awaken me! You are truly amazing!!! xxx

5. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Bren, well done. I'm glad you didn't gain. You are so near the finishing line now. Good luck for next week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.