WEEK 15

Wooohoooo well done babe thats fab, quitting smoking too..what cant you do hun?? Bring on the trafford centre, its calling xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahaha i was going to lol xx

Well done Lillie, giving up smoking or dieting is so so hard on it's own let alone together, well done you, I bet your feeing super healthy now!!!
T x

im very happy to say that after last weeks dissappointing loss this week i lost 4lbs,so stopping smoking must have had something to do with only losing 1.5lbs but im still not smoking and i have now lost 5STONE and 2lbs i am very happy today ,so to all of you struggling or just starting off keep going you can do it and the results are amazing.
Thanks as always to the special ones (you all know who you are)and good luck everyone for this and the coming weeks xxxxx
Hi Treacle
Wow, thats fab hunni...and good on ya you have willpower of steel xxxxx keep on losing huni....You must be soooooooo chuffed 5 stones OMG what an achievement espcially with the smoking added in there!! Just think how much longer and healthier your life just got xxxxxxx

i cant remember the last time someone called me treacle ,that made me smile,the main thing for me is that instead of just watching my oh with the kids i can join in ,ive been on the swings ,slide and the trampoline and i only had to get off for a wee not sit down as i was so out of breath.
Lt is one of the best but hardest diets i have ever done ,i understand why people moan god i have in the past but we all decided to do it no one made us and we can get off the train whenever we want to ,there is no way i could have ever lost so much weight with conventional diets xx

Here here Lillie, Can't do swings mind, am so totally addicted to this now! Only discovered it a few days back, wish I had 12 weeks ago!!!
T x

Yep you will def make some friends hun and get so much help xx

Yeah, quite a bit!!!! Was feeling so down about it.....will it ever end? But having looked at the b4 and after pics on here, I am so inspired now, no one will stop me now, me go girl!!!
T x

i cant remember the last time someone called me treacle ,that made me smile,the main thing for me is that instead of just watching my oh with the kids i can join in ,ive been on the swings ,slide and the trampoline and i only had to get off for a wee not sit down as i was so out of breath.
Lt is one of the best but hardest diets i have ever done ,i understand why people moan god i have in the past but we all decided to do it no one made us and we can get off the train whenever we want to ,there is no way i could have ever lost so much weight with conventional diets xx
Yeah, its a reet northern saying lol i love it!!!
I remeber doing a slide before LT and getting a bit errrr stuck hehee ass the size of a grand piano!!!
Totally agree with the lt being the best ever thing...i am sooo inpatient ..but once is gine its gone for good ..believe me i will NEVER be back!!! I loved being slim and will again soon x

I am an ex smoker and I clearly remember how hard it was. I think you are fab dieting and stopping smoking. You are on determined woman! Well done on the weight loss!

well done lillie still didnt sort the friendship thing out i hope i can, well done, u give me great support and inspiration, bought a swimsuit today size 18 never been an 18 for about 5 years now going for 16 thanks again lillie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done lil - you are doing so well with the diet, what an amazing loss!! But i really admire the giving up smoking you must have strong will power hun xx

Lillie just looking at your weight loss and you've done amazing, it's looking at tickers like yours that keep people on track so thanks and well done to you

Thanks lillie how does it feel to look back over your journey, cos the losses you've had are all brill

Back