WEEK 15

it seems like ive been on LT forever some days but most of the time i just dont think about it,its so nice when you havent seen people for a while and they either look twice or dont even realise it you,even the teachers at my girls school have started commenting,ive not got far to go now and its really scary thinking i have to eat again and maintain,LT although hard at times is the easy bit its gonna be keeping it off thats the real work x

Yep thats def the hard work believe me!!! Night all xxx

I'm sure you'll be ok but it is daunting to think of the future isn't it, even picking up a spoon to eat the soup seems strange now, I feel a bit like a cavewoman not knowing what it's for lol

Im sure you'll do brilliant on maintaining lil ;) like look at the will power you've got giving up the smokes while on this you deserve a bloody trophy never mind a medal lol

you eat soup,and you saying im good you deserve a bloody medal for eating that stuff,mind you i love the flapjacks,im off too night ,night xx
love soup it's the best part of my day, plus it warms me up cos I frozen stiff, even getting into the flapjacks mmmm. Must be because i've been deprived of solids for 4weeks now

Back