Week 16 Weighin

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
down another 5lbs this week its all good woohoo , and im only a few lbs away from being under 20st yaaaaay

Well done:happy096:

Congratulations on your Century Badge!

Fantastic chuck, well done :) x

Fantastic, you are such an inspiration!!!

chuck thats excellent good on you! bet you are well chuffed with yourself, i would be, you have done super :)

wow, well done to you! I'd say keep up the good work but to be honest i dont think you really need the encouragement!

down another 5lbs this week its all good woohoo , and im only a few lbs away from being under 20st yaaaaay

:eek::eek::eek::eek: HOLY COW!!! i have just read your weight loss!!! Your amazing!!! Your doing super!!! Well done!!!
gosh - whats your secret?!!! Share it around :D !!
Only one word to sum it up - AWESOME!!!

Well done , you are a STAR!!!

Well done chuck - I look forward to these every week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chuck you are doing so well. In no time at all you will be at goal!!!!!
Go you !!!!!

Well done, a great loss once again!!! HEres to yu being under the 20s :) Nearly there!! x

awesome chuck! well done xx

Hey chuck,

Congrats dude!!! V inspiring..I will be coming to the end of week 1 in a few days.. I have a few questions to ask I was wondering if you could help me.

1) I weigh 400lbs+ and notice you started of to a similar weight, your subsequent weight loss has been phenomenal how did u do it
How much exercise did u do on a weekly basis ?
Any tips in terms of water consumption.. Did u drink regularly any specific time you drank your shake..

I'm sorry about these nit picky questions I just want to find the most optimal way of doing this..

Again congrats keep it up hopefully I can replicate your success!!!!!

Hi Fatbritwalking, thats for the comment :) , i'm glad to answer any questions you may have. I've done no exercise as my doc advised against it because of the weight i was. So all i have done is had my 2 shakes a day (morning at 9am and evening at 7.30pm) and drink 4 litres of water (no more) . What i find good is to fill 2 x 2litre bottles with water in the morning and only drink from them including the water for my shakes, if you're going out and about and buy bottle of water to drink then remove that amount from you 2 litres bottle when you get home. I have never had an issue drinking water before so that part is very handy for me.
what works for one may not work for someone else but i have every confidence if you stick 100% all the way you will do great

Best of luck :)
John

wow, im impressed i cant get my head round how well you have done. do you mind me asking what kind of work you do.. as in are you always walking around or is it an office job.. i made a spreadsheet.. and thought i would need to workout 3hours plus a day in order to hit 260lbs by week 19.. as im due to get married week 20 :$

WOW again chuck. you never fail to impress me with your losses, you do inspire me, infact i think you inspire all of us. keep up the good work.:D:D:D:D

kerryxxx

wow, im impressed i cant get my head round how well you have done. do you mind me asking what kind of work you do.. as in are you always walking around or is it an office job.. i made a spreadsheet.. and thought i would need to workout 3hours plus a day in order to hit 260lbs by week 19.. as im due to get married week 20 :$

hi fatbritwalking. sorry to but in on your post but i think you should reconsider doing the 3 hrs plus. i am a regular gym goer, but since being on lipo i havent done anything and am only planning on going back in this tuesday. i think it would be really dangerous for you to do so much exercise on so few calories. in 3 hrs you could easy burn 2000 calories, if not more, and your only intaking about 550. that is a major deficit. and i know thats what is need to lose weight but you would end up starving and probably very dizzy and ill. start out slow and build up. anyway, its only personal opinion. good luck on what ever you do. :D:D:D

kerry xxx

Back