Week 18 WI

thats ace well done! You can almost touch the success!

Thank you Helen. I have another 40lbs to go. No idea if that weight will suit me or what size I'll be by then. That will take me to 9st 12lb. I know when I was a teenager and 9st 7lb I was in a size 14 but clothes sizes are defo bigger than then. I got my size 10/12 daughter to try on an old size 16 skirt and she couldn't fit into it! I should measure the waist but OH is asleep and I daren't disturb him now. Will be interesting to see how it compares to now.

x

well done hun thats amazing you go girl

:bliss::talk017::wow:

Well done you. Its fantastic that in 18 weeks you haven't cheated. You should so proud of yourself. Not much more to lose now well done hun xx

well done hun, u have done great :party0011::party0011::party0011:

well done cf.. I hope i can keep it going as long, the way i am feeling today i know i can. I think you are a inspiration to many on here you certainly are to me.. Well done again and good luck for your next mini goal. You will do it. xxx

Thank you.

I must admit that while I never will cheat I have been looking at healthy food with more interest lately, smoked salmon or prawns and a crisp salad sounds very yummy to me now BUT I really, really want to continue to my target and I know that will take me about another 3 months so I ignore the cravings!!!

Cuddily mum, you can do this, we will help you and you can always PM me if it will help. I received so much help and encouragement from people of this forum that it would be an honour to do the same for someone else.

Nicola, you are so close to your target that you will keep me inspired till I'm there too!

x

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC CF... :D So chuffed for you :D x

Howdy you hunky stud you! How are you babe?

Thank you for your encouragement! More enthusiastic than what I got from my OH!!!!!! Lol!!!

x

Back