• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 18 WI

Walked to the chemist this morning but had to go out straight afterwards so couldn't get on here. I've only just got back home!!!!

I lost 3.6lb which I am thrilled about coz although it wasn't the 4lb in my mini target it still took my BMI below 30 for the first time in many, many years!!!!:party0049:

I am also 2/3 of the way to my final target and I really now believe I can do this!:character00100:

Next mini target is 1.5lb to take my total loss to 6 stone!!!!! I should do that next week - unless I cheat and as I haven't in 18 weeks there is no reason why I should this week!:scale:

A BIG thank you to all those who have encouraged me and inspired me. You are all stars.:thankyou::party0011:

I hope all the other Monday/Tuesday weighers have great losses.:grouphugg:

Good luck.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Staff member

Well done on achieving over weight!

Love Mini xxx
well done hunni brill news

Is thinking positive!
Big cuddles to Cuddly fairy!
That is fantastic sweets, Keep it up. :)

well done cuddles! :)

u rock!!

oh yeah baby
Thank you all - a shame my own family aren't as enthusiastic!! Although my youngest does keep telling me how slim I am!!! (pushing it a bit but still nice to hear!)

nearly there!! :)
cant wait till im only overweight!! well done xxx
Thank you all again.

Cankster, my chemist told me last week I was only overweight coz on her chart my BMI, although over 30, was in the yellow bit. I didn't feel just overweight till my BMI was under 30 but yes, it is now official and I feel fabarooney!

Cathy you are well on your way to being overweight! Babe you are going to look soooooooo hot for your holiday! I reckon you will defo get to your mini goal by then!

Tara, thank you for your comments. My youngest is such a sweetie and always says nice things (she is also a Tara and kind and caring as you are.)

BIG cuddles to you all.