week 18

lillie

weighs a lot less
i have just been weighed and i am soooo happy ,ive lost 2lbs and that takes me into the 11s,i never in a million years thought i could ever do this ,i just have to decide how low im gonna go now,i go away on the 18th july and i need to refeed for a week before so i could do another 4 weeks ,think i will do 2 more weigh ins to get me to 20 weeks then see how i feel xx lil xx

Yay! Congratulations Lillie! :party0011: Sounds like a good plan and 20 weeks is a nice round number :D

Wow - well done - really impressed that you could do this for so long! I have promised myself at the outset that I would do 8 weeks and that would be it! However keep thinking that if I am not where I want to be then maybe another 2 weeks! I think that the buzz of the loses is quite addictive and once you are in the swing the plan is quite easy but am counting the days down now to the 8 weeks and have just 21 days left!!

However well done again and hope that the next 2 weeks are really successful and the holiday is brilliant!!

Inspiration Lillie! You are amazing! Well done hun! Enjoy the skinny feeling!

wow lillie thats great well done hun x

Well Done, Lillie! :party0019:

Hey lil! That is great news!!!!! Look at your ticker!!! You are sooooooo close to your goal!!! You should be soooooo proud of yourself!!!!

I THINK YOU SHOULD TREAT YOURSELF LIL! :)

Go and get your hair done and your nails - you deserve a wee pamper session!

xox

fantastic lillie..nearly there...well done you

h xx

Lillie,

You are a total inspiration. Enjoy everybit of your new self.
Roll on your holidays

amazing! takes a lot of dedication to do this for that long, bet your sooo happy but massive well done xx

i have just been weighed and i am soooo happy ,ive lost 2lbs and that takes me into the 11s,i never in a million years thought i could ever do this ,i just have to decide how low im gonna go now,i go away on the 18th july and i need to refeed for a week before so i could do another 4 weeks ,think i will do 2 more weigh ins to get me to 20 weeks then see how i feel xx lil xx
Well done hun you have done fab!!!! wooo hoooo:D

Well done you, it's great to see someone who's achieved so much - a real inspiration to us beginners! Gud luck for you last few wks!

great losses lil, you're looking good

YAY!!!

thanks everyone julzie im booked in to have my hair done in the morning xxx

Ohhhh... im excited for you!!! I cant believe you went so long without treating yourself!!! You so deserve it!!!

Im sure your new hair style will really flatter your 11stone something figure! ;)

xoxox so happy for u xoxoxo

Awwww, Lillie, you're such an inspiration! 18 weeks...and still thinking of going up to 20!!! And here I am ready to throw the towel in over an unfair weight gain! Good on you girl! Please show us your new hair-do!

Hey Lillie,
When did you come back on LT? Or did you never refeed when you decided to?

Well done hun!

Guen

Back