Week 19 Weigh In

Midnight-Sparkles

I can do this!
-3lbs for me this week. :D I am also reaching a few personal goals. I am 3lbs away from being under 200lbs, and I am 5lbs away from having lost 4 stone exactly. Plus of course I am close to hitting the 13's, so all in all the next two weeks or so are going to be very exciting and satisfying. :bunnydance:

19 weeks is amazing - well done! I bet you'll be hitting the 13's within the next fortnight x

Well done 19 week's and nearly 4 stone gone.

Thats an excellent weight loss. Well done. I am new to the forum and am wondering what AAMW stands for?

That's a really excellent loss! Very good!

Well done, 19 weeks and nearly 4 stone is fantastic :)

Thats an excellent weight loss. Well done. I am new to the forum and am wondering what AAMW stands for?

It's add another meal week, where you have a healthy low fat, low carb meal everyday in addition to your 3 packs.

Thanks everyone, I can't believe I've reached week 19 either. The time has flown by so quickly and everyday I wake up, I keep on expecting it all to have been a dream and I'm still the same old 18 stone me. I can't believe I'm actually doing this and finally succeeding after being overweight practically all my life. My only complaint is that I wish I wasn't such a slow loser, as it looks like i'm going to be doing this until at least the end of July, I just hope I can find the strength to do this for another five months. :rolleyes: :D

Back