Week 2, 5lb Lost, What else Can I do? :(

Well done for the 5lb loss ollie honestly this is great! if its 5lb a week how long will that take for all your weight to come off? around 4/5 months and just in time for the summer. Your are doing brilliantly keep it up be happy the numbers are going in the right direction, down!!!

i know what you mean though. You keep reading that men lose more weight, you see some huge numbers and then get disappointed. However, it's the longer term picture, so yes,you have a good loss. Chris

Ollie, Thats a fantastic weight loss for week 2. If i lost that on Thursday, i will be dancing all around the Chemist!!

Well done.x

Ollie that's a fab result, don't get downhearted you're doing really well on this!

Think I need go quote what you put on my post last week :)

Hiya babe,

5lbs loss is amazing and its still 1 stone in 2 weeks. What other diet is going to get you that?

Can I make one suggestion though and dont be offended? I remember ya telling me last week that you take 2 shakes in the morning and one not until 9 or 10 in the evening cause ya didnt like taking them to work. Even though ya are having 3 shakes daily in the day from 8am -9pm in the evening is too long to starve without having anything to eat/drink so ya could be putting yourself in starvation mode. Other than that by following your diary ya have done exercise every day so its the only think that I can put it down too, the other thing is the water as well. I know ya are exercising every day so I hope ya are drinking enough to compensate it?

Anyways small lecture over with, I still think ya are doing brillant, well done

Ollie, you are doing fantastically well, 5lb is a great loss, it is a bag of flour AND a bag of sugar - try lifting those! It is easy after a great first week to be disappointed the following week but it all evens out.

Good luck for next week.

x

Ollie Ollie Ollie - Oi Oi Oi!
Cheer up friend. I understand how you are pleased but disappointed at the same time - because thats how I felt after only losing 7lbs on my 1st weigh in but as everyone else says I weigh less than I did last week! Keep it going, it may have just been a blip. Even if it wasn't it's still excellent. Let us know you're ok!

Thats 17lb in 2wks!!
Thats bl**dy brill in my book.
I know ya wanted 7 but sometimes it is more one week & less another so it will even itself out.
You should be real proud of yaself, my hubby dont lose 7lbs every week its mainly 5 or 6.
Well done
Niki
xx

Hi All!!

Thanks for all your advice.. I've gotten out of it eventually. I accept 5lb, would like it to be more but am happy I'm losing! Thank you :)

Oliie :)...next time you go to a supermarket, pick up 3 x 5lb bags of potatoes, 2lbs worth of butter blocks and carry it around for a while in a basket....then see how you feel when you put it down...all 17lbs of it ;):eek:

Your loss in 2 weeks is brilliant. It's natural to expect a similar loss in the 2nd week to the 1st week but remember the bigger picture here mate and keep trucking. I'm already geared up to not expect the same on my 2nd weigh in next week.

Ruddy well done..!!!! ;):D:D

Back