Week 2 combining Exante and Slim and Save

Wannabe Weeney

After a full week combining Exante and Slim & Save my second weigh in is a 4lbs loss :D. I didnt know what to expect on the scales this morning, I was quite happy to continue with Exante until last week when I acquired some Slim & Save meal packs and one week later have completely changed my mindset about VLCD's. I can honestly say I have not felt deprived and have not been obsessing about food (which usually happens whatever VLCD plan I happen to be on :eek::eek:) this week has been an absolute breeze compared with 3 shakes and best of all I have not had to exercise my willpower to stay on track-result!! Roll on week 3.

Well done :) xx

well done, totally agree im mixing exante and slim and save, and have to say, cant believe Im on a diet. Usually feel really guilty after my dinner, thinking that was fab and yummy I must be cheating lol. But I got an 8lb loss for my first week. Congrats on your 4lbs, hope I have that next week.

Well done ww brilliant loss. Started combining exante & s&s on Saturday & agree it makes the diet so much easier to stick to. Good luck next week

Back