Week 2..Feel Great!

Busybusy

Gold Member
Hi all this is week 2, although week 1was very difficult I'm now feeling great. Got through week 1, had a loss of 8lbs, hunger is gone and I'm now full of energy. (Started today with a hours work-out).

To all of you just started, keep going it does easier you just need to be focused. have a plan b for when you feel week..(ie.do something to distract you, go for a walk, clean, read until the cravings pass).

Hope you all have a excellent tfr week and brilliant results at WI.

Good Luck

Anila x

hi busy well done i also lost 8 ponds but although full of energy i still feel hungry surely that should have gone by now my tummy rumbling as i type this!!!!

Hi candy,

Well done on the -8lbs....Just be strong girl you can do this. I know how you feel I started this with really bad hunger but managed it by 1.drinking loads water (hunger can be thirst instead)
2.Going away and do something else instead to take my mind off it 3.Telling MYself "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels"
4.Having a weak bouillon
5.failling all else in the start I have had to given and have had a boiled egg or nibbled a little meat (as not jeopardise ketosis).

Also I find splitting packs evenly through the day also helps.

Hope this helps xxx

Well done Busy on your first loss. 8lbs is brilliant, keep it up.

:eatdrink051:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

thanks busy thats a good idea about splitting packs still not in ketosis i dont think, Have decided soups not agreeing with my IBS lots of pain and bloating but bought the bumper pack but next time i think i will get just bars and shakes. Thanks again busy and well done again!

Back