week 2 weigh in - 10 pounds off so far!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by thefutureisbright, 19 January 2010 Social URL.

1. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone!

Well I have got to week 2 on the new you diet plan. I lost 8 pounds in the first week, and only 2 pounds in my 2nd week. But I am very happy with the overall result of 10 pounds off in 2 weeks, as that is what I achieved on lipotrim and cambridge diet, and I am finding this diet much easier.

I just hope that this week I can lose 4 pounds and that will be 1 stone off in 3 weeks. WOW - just the sound of the words "1 stone off" makes me feel all giddy!!! lol

I really cant wait to be slim, im sick of being a chubster, it so not a good look!!!!

I am so busy with work at the moment that it is hard to keep a daily dairy but will keep checking in every now and again, and if i hit my 1 stone off on monday, I WILL BE POSTING THE WHOLE POST IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO EXPRESS HOW FREAKING OVER THE MOON I WILL BE!!!!

Good luck losers oxox:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Whooooooo hooooooo....well done... :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.