Week 2 weigh in...

Leluna

wannabeslim
2lbs off.... a bit fed up as i had a great week, total 100% and actually did more walking than i would usually do.... girl in the pharmacy was quite surprised and said it was a bit early to be showin poor results.... think she thought i cheated?! it is the totm this week, so spose that affected the results... anyway onwards and upwards coz i can really recognise the difference in my clothes and my state of mind!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! trying not to be peeeeed off!!!!

Hi leluna, well done. That's a really good loss in two weeks. It's weight GONE FOREVER. Look at other peoples' losses, it does seem to even out over a month. Keep positive and good luck for next weigh in.

Thats fantastic going!!! Hoping to do just as well myself. You're great and don't lose hope :)

Keep going. My worst weigh in was 1lb, the only thing I did different was exercise that week. I promptly stopped exercising and haven't looked back!
I intend to exercise once I've finished :) x

Keep your chin up girl, your losses will vary from week to week, especially with totm....shame we cant turn our periods off whilst on LT :p

Thats still a brilliant loss for 2 weeks! I wouldn't worry to much if it's TOM, as 15 lbs in the first week is FANTASTIC! 2 lb is still good, bet you have a good loss next week!

you are doing great xx

I'm sure you'll have a much better loss next week. TOTM does mess things for people. Just stay positive for this coming week and you'll get your reward. I had a low week 3 weigh in - 2lbs but then it picked up again. Having said that, have just had another 2lb loss this week but it's my TOTM too.

your doing great, keep up the good work and focus on your goal, every pound off is a pound less to lose :)

2lb is ok for totm... i know it seems small when you have worked so hard but it will be back off again next week so u get an even better result... well done and dont get down about it...!!
My WI is tmw, I also have a dreaded UNPLANNED totm, i knew when the scales stopped moving... i rekon i am about a lb or 2 down tops...! BUT my new jeans ned another belt hole so its not ALL about the lbs....!! :)
well done again !
x

Back