week 2 weigh in..........

lexi076

2nd week weigh in....

drrrrrrr.......4lbs off. Total lost to date 14lbs.

I am chuffed as I have lost 1 stone in 14 days but am changing but to the old calorie controlled diet for a while as I am not feeling 100% and would rather be eating 'normally'. Will keep checking in with you guys though if you don't mind. My OH is sticking to cs.

Get in :) Well done you ! Great feeling isn't it x

well done lexi! hope counting the calories works for you beter. this kind of diet doesnt suit everyone, good luckand let us know how you are doing.

Well done Lexi thats a fantastic result.

Are you going it alone with the calorie counting or joining a slimming club. A lot of my friends swear by Rosemary Conley.

Good luck!

Maz x

I have done the whole slimming club thing and to be honest...I know the script. Besides...I think I have heard all their pre-prepared talks and it sounds like white noise to me these days. I know I eat too much...I know I can exist on less.....time to just step up to the plate (or away from it!) LOL

Fab weight loss over 2 weeks - a whole stone WOW, well done you!

Good luck with your cal counting, I did that in the past and it really worked for me. Keep us up to date on how you're doing and hope you feel better with not replacing a meal or meals with shakes etc., I know it really isn't for everyone for whatever reason.

Well done and best wishes x

Cheers folks.

To be honest Alison, I am working full time, have an 8 month old and a husband who works shifts....my baby doesn't sleep and I have a very demanding job so I just feel I need to think of the bigger picture. I don't want my lo to grow up thinking it is okay to binge and then crash diet (not that cs is ) but you know what I mean. I need to get a grip of my lifestyle. I am still going to check in with you all though as I think you are a fab bunch! :)
Good luck with the cs'ing. i might be back on it as my holiday nears....lol

Well done and good luck with the new plan

xxx

2nd week weigh in....

drrrrrrr.......4lbs off. Total lost to date 14lbs.

I am chuffed as I have lost 1 stone in 14 days but am changing but to the old calorie controlled diet for a while as I am not feeling 100% and would rather be eating 'normally'. Will keep checking in with you guys though if you don't mind. My OH is sticking to cs.

Well done you woohoo
Im feeling poorly on CD today but will keep going.
Your doing the right thing listerning to your body xx

Back