week 2 wi

bigwelshboy

just got back from my 2nd wi and peed off only lost 3lbs:mad: can't believe it i was expecting at least 7-10 lbs not happy can't see what i did wrong this week drinking 3 litres of water a day so cant be that just don't know really feel like giving up but going to stick it out and will see what happens next week .

Hi Bigwelshboy, Don't feel too upset about losing 3lbs on your second WI as many people see a much lower loss. You have lost 19lbs in just 2 weeks, now that is amazing!
I lost 4lbs my second week, and was a little dissappointed, but you must carry on and stay focused. What other diet could you lose 19lbs in just 2 weeks?

Clair x

what?!!!!!!!!!! 3lbs! thats a fabulous loss! You have just lost the equilivant of 24 sausages!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a total of 22lbs in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A-MAZE-ING!!!!

WOW!! 19 lbs in 2 weeks is amazing :) Well done

hey hun x
thats a good loss.
please don't be disappointed with it.19lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant!
your losses will even out and don't forget that men lose around 1.5 stone a month and you would have done loads more than that in a month.
well done and keep at it x

Don't be disappointed! Look at how much you lost last week! Not to mention that 3lbs is nothing to be sniffed at anyway! It'll even out; you need to look at your overall losses. Well done!!

Hannah

I know it can be disheartening hun...but 19lbs in 2 weeks is AMAZING!! Plus... you were on a low carb regime before you started so really it's your 3rd week! I lost 3 in my 3rd week and although it feels a bit disappointing you HAVE to look at the overall picture!

Well DONE!

x

Great weigh in!! After a phenomenal first week that's really brilliant.

Can I ask though what made you expect such a big loss? If it's because your clothes feel so much bigger then that in itself is reason to be chuffed :)

/the thing with LT is everyone's different - you might find you lose 5lb then 2lb then six weeks of 4lb. It's really just so different from person to person - there's nothing you can do to speed up your weight loss, just by sticking nto it 100% you will reach your goal - it's that simple.

And concentrate on the big picture = your total loss. that's so close to 1.5 stone in 2 weeks. Did you know the average MONTHLY weight loss ofr a man on LT is 21lb? :):) you'll crack that no problem!!

Keep your chin up ;)

thanks all i feel bit better now just sat down and had a think of why i am doing this so i am in for the long haul and at least its coming down so going to increase my water intake this week to see if that makes any difference ?

come on now, you have done fab over two weeks. You almost have a stone and a half off. What other diet woooould have given that result. You were just so high after doing so well on W1 that you thought it would continue at that rate. Chin up and keep going.

Shwmai Swansea, hey bigwelshboy, you are doing brilliantly.

Keep at it, those lbs will soon be gone forever, you wont get this on any other diet.

Well done on your 19lbs in two weeks - amazing!

19 lbs in 2 weeks!!! That is fab.

Well done to you.

Alex

Woohoo BWB! 19lbs in 2 weeks is bloody amazing! You should be shouting from the roof tops, not being peed off with an angry face!

You're doing brilliantly and will continue to do brilliantly if you stick to LT 100%

Measure those inches. As sometimes the weight doesn't show up on the scales but it shows in the inches.

thanks all back on track now going to start taking my losses over the month now a much better idea i think :D and have started to drink more water to see if that helps so increased it to 4.5 liters a day now but feeling better all ready and sleeping better which is always good:D

3 lbs is great.. Any weight lost is getting closer to your target so don't be to hard on yourself x

Just read your post am so glad you are feeling more positive. We always want to lose the weight overnight - I'd like to go to sleep fat and wake up in my ideal body , not going to happen sadly but I can dream.

It is always disappointing when we dont get what we want on the scales even though we have followed whatever plan we are on 100%. I remember putting on 1lb on ww even though I had weighed and measured everything in sight. Great that you have the bigger picture in sight now.

Lots of us Welsh around eh? Hopefully less of us next week!

Keep the chin up.

Vanda

Hi,
congrats on your weight loss this week and glad to hear you sound more positive. There is a theory that people who are overweight don't sleep as long as people of a normal weight, so perhaps more sleep will equal a better healthier life style and better weight loss. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

hey , thats not a bad loss at all, and 19lbs in 2 weeks is bloody fantastic hun, i try and do mine over a 4 weeks period and if iv hit a stone or more then i`m quite happy..sowelldone hun xx

Back