Week 20 WI .... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Just got back from my week 20 weigh in and all i was hoping for was 1.5lbs to get me to my 6st total loss mark. And i was a little worried as i have had my implant changed so worried that it was going to interfer with my weight loss ... worrying over nothing ... i lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My biggest weekly loss since week 10 - i am chuffed!!

:bliss:
I cannot believe it!!!!!!
Total loss now after 20weeks is 6st 3.5lbs
Which now leaves me just 3lbs to lose to get to my goal of 13st before my first holiday on the 2nd of july :)
:bliss:​

that's absolutely brilliant - i'm so pleased for you!!

easily be at your holiday goal!

Ah thanks elle - the end is in sight! I think i can get 3lbs in just over 2 weeks :)

Hi Summergurl,
fab weight loss this week, you must be rightly thrilled, good for you. 3lb from goal, that's fantastic. You'll be a stunner on the hols.
Best of luck this week.
Doirin

Hi Summergurl,
fab weight loss this week, you must be rightly thrilled, good for you. 3lb from goal, that's fantastic. You'll be a stunner on the hols.
Best of luck this week.
Doirin

Ah thanks dorin! Im not sure about being a stunner but slimmer most defo!! Cant wait to hit the pool in a bikini!!!! :eek: lol

Woohoo well done. you go girl x x I am on my first day again! am so determined now and I am really feeling positive.

Thanks chick :)
You can do it girl!! Keep the postive attitude and you will get there :) x

woooo! congrats! you must be tooo happy! :D

WooHoo!!! Fandabidozy girl!!! Looks like that old implant was holding you back ;):)

You'll get waaaay more than that 3lbs in 2 weeks - you'll see!!! xx

Thanks girls :)

WooHoo!!! Fandabidozy girl!!! Looks like that old implant was holding you back ;):)

You'll get waaaay more than that 3lbs in 2 weeks - you'll see!!! xx

:giggle: looks like it doesnt it Jan!! Should've got it done sooner! Damn thing! lol Pleased to say though totm has gotten so light now though so am guessing it was the route of my problem!

Whoo Hoo! That's absolutely brilliant. Congrats and well done.

Hey Summergurl,

Well done!! 5lbs in weeks 20, I am soooo jealous!

Thanks guys! :D
Like i said teresa - 5lbs is my biggest loss since week 10 - only god knows what i did! lol although it is probably down to my implant change :)

:happy096::happy036::talk017::wee::banana dancer::bunnydance::party0011::party0048::party0048::party0048:

Does that say it all? :D

So proud of you! I told you you'd do it! :p

Congratulations! That's fantastic! Well done! x

Woohoo Tanya!! Fantastic loss for you!

You will easily get off more than 3lbs in 2 weeks, roll on hols eh?

:happy096::happy036::talk017::wee::banana dancer::bunnydance::party0011::party0048::party0048::party0048:

Does that say it all? :D

So proud of you! I told you you'd do it! :p

:giggle: i think it does irish!!! Thankyou! :D

Woohoo Tanya!! Fantastic loss for you!

You will easily get off more than 3lbs in 2 weeks, roll on hols eh?

I know, i cant believe it! lol and in my penultimate (sp?) week as well!!

Yup, this holiday cant come around quick enough i tell ya!

What a fantastic result. Well done you xxx

Back