Week 21: dangerously hungry and losses have slowed. What can I do?

HelenaHandbasket

I'm in week 21 of SS and still have just under 3 stone to lose. For the past fortnight or so, I've been ridiculously hungry - haven't experienced that before on this diet - and my losses have slowed to 2lbs a week. (Not bad, I know, but I managed to lose an average of 2.5/3lbs a week at a lighter weight on a previous (straightforward calorie counting) regime a couple of years ago.) I'm still drinking lots of water (at least 4 litres a day) and sticking to the plan 100%. What can I do? The combination of hunger + small losses is really demoralising.

HH

It has really just been the last two weeks hun, you might have a big week then a small week but you do seem to be averaging the stone a month.

Are you having many bars? Id cut right back to basics like if your have water flavouring mam etc cut everything out and see if that helps.

sorry im not much help

becky xx

oh and well done on your loss so far excellent hope i can achieve that someday

why not try ss+ for a week and see how u go cas atleast u can eat a little. and it might make u feel much better knowing its allowed
good look

It has really just been the last two weeks hun, you might have a big week then a small week but you do seem to be averaging the stone a month.

Are you having many bars? Id cut right back to basics like if your have water flavouring mam etc cut everything out and see if that helps.

sorry im not much help

becky xx

oh and well done on your loss so far excellent hope i can achieve that someday

Thanks, becky. I have a bar a day, but that's been the same since week 3, I think. I don't have any flavourings, although I do add psyllium husks to my shakes. As far as I know, they go straight through you, though ;).

Here's hoping for a big loss next week...

HH

I am exasctly the same. I still have 1 stone 11 ish to go, but am now crawling along and staving all the time! I am going to wait to see wht this weeks WI brings me and then decide about going up a step.

I am exasctly the same. I still have 1 stone 11 ish to go, but am now crawling along and staving all the time! I am going to wait to see wht this weeks WI brings me and then decide about going up a step.

Thanks, Nade. How did you get on this week? I've lost 4lbs, which has perked me up a lot.

HH

Back