Week 21 Results

well done great results

WOW you must be soooooo ecstatic hun

Well done you!!!

I am restarting & on day 3 so its great to see someone who has stuck with it all the way. I did it before but only for a few months & found it easy but everytime I start again I am just failing, HOW DO YOU DO IT??
Does it just become a way of life & you forget about food?

Niki

Wow - Fab Stuff!! Go you!!!!! :wee::party0011:

xxx

wow wow wow wow WOW!

that's brilliant, i'm so pleased for you!

Fantastic Yasmine ! You must be so proud of yourself !

What an achievement :happy096:

I've been following your story since I joined Lipotrim and you're an inspiration. Well done.

Well she's fine now, she's apparently got really bad constipation, and her blood sugar level is below normal. But she seems alright.

Well I'm glad she's feeling better. x

WOW you must be soooooo ecstatic hun

Well done you!!!

I am restarting & on day 3 so its great to see someone who has stuck with it all the way. I did it before but only for a few months & found it easy but everytime I start again I am just failing, HOW DO YOU DO IT??
Does it just become a way of life & you forget about food?

Niki
Thank you so much Niki, that's means a lot :)

I just really want to lose weight more than anything else in world. Knowing that LT works and that I am guaranteed to lose all the weight I want, it just spurs me on. And seeing the weight come off everyweek, the numbers getting smaller and smaller, just pushes me to keep going.

I'm not invincible or anything, I do find it just as hard as every other amazing person on here and I have been tempted so many times to just eat. But I stop and tell myself, do I want to lose weight or to return to the fat slob I once was?

Food will be there when LT is over, so I just keep going. I haven't forgotten about food, if anything I value it and love it more than ever. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make if it means my dream of having a slim figure to come true :)

Wow Yas what a great achievement :happy096:

You are a brilliant role model for those of us who are in the early stages of our goals, and have shown us that it is possible to reach it :D:D:D:D

How do you plan on treating yourself when you are at goal?

Fantastic Yasmine ! You must be so proud of yourself !

What an achievement :happy096:

I've been following your story since I joined Lipotrim and you're an inspiration. Well done.
Aww wow, thank you so much!

You're doing really well yourself!

Wow Yas what a great achievement :happy096:

You are a brilliant role model for those of us who are in the early stages of our goals, and have shown us that it is possible to reach it :D:D:D:D

How do you plan on treating yourself when you are at goal?
Thank you very much!

Well for one thing, I'm gonna treat myself to some new clothes! :D

And then slowly, slowly, I'll be having my easter egg that I've been waiting to have for ages!

Truly amazing and well-deserved result. Keep on inspiring us all Yasmin, we are all so thankful for your posts.:superwoman:

congratulations babe well done x

Truly amazing and well-deserved result. Keep on inspiring us all Yasmin, we are all so thankful for your posts.:superwoman:
Thank you very much :)

You are doing so well yourself! Look at that ticker!

well done hun, you're looking and I bet feeling amazing.. such great will power! :)
Thanks so much :D, I do feel amazing I can't stop smiling :D

How have you been? you've been on holiday right? how was it and how has maintaining been?

Back