Week 22 WI

liz0703

Silver Member
Another 2lbs off today :sigh:. I know it's good, but as I HAVE to re-feed in 2 weeks, I want to get off as much as I can, ideally reaching the 9 st area- current weight 10st 9lbs. But will be upping the exercise this week to try and speed things along. It would be wonderful to reach the 7st loss mark before I finish (10st3lbs), would be a magical way to mark my 6month anniversary and leaving day of LT.

2lbs is fantastic Liz considering your so near your goal! Celebrate! You have done amazingly well. You're such an inspiration.

Why do you have to refeed? Can you not stay on LT until you reach goal?

Fantastic result! You are so close to the end now :) and below target, or you've changed goals since you made your tracker, lol!

wow 2lb is great...you've come so far well done you.

Everyone has said if I lose any more weight I will look ill and I have lost enough!!!

Yes, I have changed my goal lol. I set that goal when I was 17st, as I thought it was realistic at the time ha ha. Now I am there, I would love to be the weight I have wanted to be all my life whilst I am tackling it.

I still have 2 weeks left, so will try and get as much off as I can, I hopefully will carry on losing on re-feed and maintance.

Have just edited my ticker and tidied up my signature. My goal weight is now 9st 9lbs!! And that is what- in an ideal world!, I want to be for the rest of my life lol.

Last edited:
wow congrats you really are doing amazingly well!

Back