week 28 weigh in!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by xsarahloux, 25 November 2009.

1. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Oh my god. so wasnt expecting it!! been getting 3lb losses lately so i figured it'll be another one... but today 5lbs!!! 2 lbs to go and i'll have lost 9 stone!!

i can't believe it! xxx
  2. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

You are an absolute star! :) Well done SL xxxx
  3. vicky1

vicky1 Well-Known Member

Well done Sarahlou, that is fantastic!!:):)
  4. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Well-Known Member

wow well done your doing so well! your an insperation to us all! xx

CHARLEYSANGEL Well-Known Member

:wow:That's fantastic Sarah Lou, 5lbs at week 28, OMG!! You must be feeling great!:D

Well done!
    Clair x
  6. dunlop73

dunlop73 Well-Known Member

Wow!! That is fantastic news Sarahlou - you must be delighted!!

7. slimmer2moro

slimmer2moro Well-Known Member

wow, fab weight loss, you must be so proud of yourself. Have you any recent pics??
  8. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

OMG, you are a weight loss queen !!! What a fab result at wk 28. I take my hat off to you for your staying power. Well done SL.
  9. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Well-Known Member

That is phenomenal!!!!!

What an inspiration you are hun. You must feel totally amazing - and look pretty good too ;)

Get some new photo's on!! x
  10. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Fantastic well done. Just looked at your photos in your albums - how fantastic did you look then - you must be looking similar now - like Trixie says need some new piccies :D :D
  11. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

wow, you go girl!! woohoo, you're doing amazingly well hon, such an inspiration, i bet you're feeling fab and your self confidence is brimming these days with your new, more slender and healthy self - and rightly so! Keep up the great work!
  12. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Well done sarahlou refeed is coming ever nearer you must be so excited. 9 stone loss you will definitely be dere next week.
  13. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Well-Known Member

Well done sarah lou almost 9 stone!!!