Week 29 (AND FINAL!) Weigh In!!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
well. that's it!!! I'm done!! well kinda. last weigh in last night, but i'm not refeeding til tomorrow as i have college til 9:30 tonight and dont want to go home and eat my first meal late.

so week 29 weigh in lost another 3lbs so 9st 1 in total!!!

i can't believe it. i went to tesco last night to get my food in oh my god i cant wait!! rocket and spinach & bean sprouts and chicken and fish, balsamic vinegar mmmmmm!! :drool:

makes me wonder why i didnt eat that stuff before and why i spent so much bloody money on cheese and carbs!!

come on team - keep up the good work! xxx

Brilliantly well done SarahLou - you little star. Good luck on your refeed though I am sure that you will be amazing at that too :D :D

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Knew you'd hit the 9st mark!!! Well done mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations Sarahlou - fabulous achievement. Good luck with your refeeding lovie!!

Jon
xx

Ah, Sarahlou, you are a megastar. What a success story. You deserve all that is good in this world for your effort and determination. Will follow you on the refeed section to see how you get along. lots and lots of luck

Well done hun congrats on getting over the 9st mark never doubted you and enjoy your first meal its truly amazing take in every taste.
:)

Wow hon I bet you are doing the happy dance!! 9st is incredible!!! Best of luck to you on refeed and maintenance, I'm sure you'll do great :)

Back