Week 3.....but starting again!

squindles

I will conquer!!!
I've just not been able to get back to Lipotrim. I've got every good intention but it just doesn't happen :cry: My fault, I know, not making excuses. Got weighed and since my last weigh in I've gained aa pound :( Started:( again today & so far have been 100% :) Just hope I can keep it up! :wave_cry:
Jackie xx

Keep it up you can do it! :D

hi, i'm on day 4 of lipotrim and getting very very bored!! i keep seeing how people lose a minimum of 7lb on their first week but i feel no different i really dont feel like anythings shifting!! im worried that i aint gonna shift any weight at all i have been sticking to the shakes 3 a day and just drinking water or tea and coffee with NO milk and only sweeteners in the coffee (tablet form)
I'm feeling VERY disheartened :(
i'm VER

Keep at it and I bet once you have been on those scales it would of been worth it! This forum is living proof it works if u stick with it!
We are all here with u!! :)

hi, i'm on day 4 of lipotrim and getting very very bored!! i keep seeing how people lose a minimum of 7lb on their first week but i feel no different i really dont feel like anythings shifting!! im worried that i aint gonna shift any weight at all i have been sticking to the shakes 3 a day and just drinking water or tea and coffee with NO milk and only sweeteners in the coffee (tablet form)
I'm feeling VERY disheartened :(
i'm VER
----------------------------------------
We all have different make up, metabolic rate is different etc I wouldn't compare yourself with others but use their loss as a motivating factor. Set yourself a realistic goal for each week/month and see how it all pans out. I am not losing lot more then others but no worries, I will get there in my own time provided I remain 100%. Just keep going and see how you get on with your first weigh in session, I bet you will be surprised.:D

Last edited:
you can do it, keep focused and come on here if your feeling down. We are all here for you :) x

One day at a time Jackie;) X

:patback: cummon Jackie, you can do it babes x were all here for you chick!

Back