Week 3 weigh in :(

Fattibumbum

:cry:I've lost quarter of a pound. I changed to Working Solution this week because TS was making me ill and I've had the crappiest loss, I just want to cry. My hubby has done so well and has almost lost 1.5 stone in the same time and I have lost a poxy 9lbs in 3 weeks. :cry:

I have lost more inches this week so why aren't the scales moving? They haven't budged, they have actually gone up some days.

The key there is youve lost inches... thats very common, the scales might not move but youre losing elsewhere. You need to look at both things - losing inches is brilliant :)

I think my wi is going to be pathetic today too, unfortunately I cant even console myself with a loss of inches cos I havent measured myself :doh:

You are losing inches though so you are getting smaller! Sometimes the body just needs to catch up with itself. Keep at it and I'm sure next week will reward you xx

Don't be too disappointed. When I did LL several years ago I lost 14lbs the first 2 weeks and STS on week 3 and I was almost twice your weight!!

Men always lose quicker (they do 50 days not 100 on LL for just that reason.

You're doing brilliantly ... The 10s aren't far away!!

Cx

Thanks everyone, it's terrible that I get so hung up on numbers, I need to look at how much I've shrunk since I started and forget about having a few pounds off every week but it's soooooooo hard!

It's so unfair how quickly men lose weight. I'm coming back as a male cat, I'll be skinny in a week and get to sleep all day :)

Inches lost in 3 weeks

Right arm - 0.75"
Left arm - 0.5"
Upper chest - 1.25"
Bust - 3"
Under bust - 3"
Waist 3.5"
Hips - 2"
Each thigh - 2"
Both knees - 0.5"

I'm not going to complain at that. I almost felt a hip bone earlier!

Back