Week 3 WI

jarym

Hey guys,

I know I haven't been as active on the forums recently, this week has been pretty tough. I'm juggling 3 side businesses on top of my main job and was just told I'd have to fly to Amsterdam every week for almost the next year :cry: (and no, not going for window shopping...)

On the plus side I found a Power Plate on Gumtree this week for £600 and have used it 6 days over the past week. I've also increased my cardio to 1hr sessions 3 times a week. Unfortunately I've had to cut back on my weights to make space for the increased cardio and power plate.

The result? Well a smaller loss this week and I swear the cardio left me feeling hungry. So for next week I'm gonna cut back on cardio, keep using the power plate and go back to doing weights - hopefully that'll be a better combination for fat loss.

Well done on your loss! & argh, I'm always starving when I come out of the swimming pool. I'm not sure if that's just because I associate swimming with being a kid & hitting the vending machines afterwards though...heh.

Good luck for next week :)

Hannah

well done!

another excellent weight loss. Don't overdo the cardio...

And as for all the work travel - the key with any diet is always preparation so it'll be easy enough to incorporate the added dimension into your LT life :)

Well done :) All the best with the rest of your weight loss :) x

Back