Week 3 WI

got two tins of slimfast yesterday was 2.99 each in savers . don't worry about the scales just keep going .
how much in all have you lost in 3 weeks i'm doing a mix of slimfast and food my own thing .

Thats what i had last week Jim, at least its not a gain.
Draw a line - its a new week.
x

Goo stuff jim, at least you got a steak baguette out of that :0) good luck for next week :0) xx

a sts is better than a gain! just stick with it and you know you will see results!

Well started slimfast today , so here goes ... i have two tins to be getting on with but not all at once lol.
17 pounds , wow thats great , tell me what your daily intake of food is on Slimfast LJ

Too much by the looks of things, I weighed myself midweek and i'm still 16st 13 :/

Its doing my head in, no way I am eating 2000 cals daily so why the hell is it sticking?

My DW and I are away for two nights next weekend, I was hoping to have lost more by then as I def wont be sticking to plan while we're away...

Jim, my maintain was cos i wasnt eating enough! since i upped my cals i have dropped 4lb........
x

are you noticing any inch loss ? the body works weird and scales can not always be right on inch loss , you will find they jump after no loss ... thats why best not to go by them , as long as your doing the plan , go with that .
how much do you want to lose LJ

I want to get down to a BMI of below 25, so another 43 lbs. Actully I'd like to go lower than that, and never creep up above a 25 BMI again

you will do it again , you have done this before and will again .....

Back