Week 3 working towards my wedding in august

xxjoxx

Hi all im getting married in august so need to lose this weight!!!!

Week 1=7lb
week 2=6lb
getting there was hoping to lose more in first few weeks cos i know it will go slower nw, but every lb counts to me being a slimmer bride
good luck everyone

Good luck to you too Jo :) how exciting getting married in August a fantastic motivator for you! You will look all slim and fabulous by then xxx

Hi im so hoping i will be slimmer at times just wanna give up!!!! but then i think what ill look like in my wedding dress

Thats what i keep thinking im not having another holiday hiding in my one piece and not even going in the water because i didnt want to be laughed at walking into the sea. So ive got a while til holiday (end july) hopefully will be taking my 2 piece cossy with me. Pleeeeeeease xxx

Hi Jo!! Exciting times for you then, losing weight and a wedding to look forward to! :) We are hoping to get married this year but deffo by next year.. but I too want to be slim as I have always hated being the centre of attention.. my wedding day would have me exactly that, hence why its not happened yet! How awful is that eh! I have the 3 kids that go with it, just no ring!! LOL!!

Keep it up, you will look fab in no time! :)

Im off to sunny Gran Canaria (same place we went for christmas) it was hot back then but in July im gonna be steaming HOT i hope anyway xxxx

Back