Week 3

:wee: well done xx

Well done Debbie that's fantastic xxx hope that you manage to stay on track when you are back in the uk xxx

Sooz there is no danger of me wandering off plan while in UK. I want to be on this diet for the shortest possible time and definately finished by xmas, so I have to stick with it. The good thing is that my mum (who we are staying with) has just started Cambridge diet again so she wont be eating either. So I will probably cook for my dad and hubby.

cool that is so helpful... I'm the same as you .. I just wanna get this over and done with lol .. almost caved in tonight as we have a friend staying and I almost lost it and had some pizza but took myself away and come on her instead lol xx once I loose this weight this time I never ever wanna be back here again !!! this is the final time that I will be doing this !!

cool that is so helpful... I'm the same as you .. I just wanna get this over and done with lol .. almost caved in tonight as we have a friend staying and I almost lost it and had some pizza but took myself away and come on her instead lol xx once I loose this weight this time I never ever wanna be back here again !!! this is the final time that I will be doing this !!

I agree, we should make a pact x

Back