Week 3

Hi all, feeling a bit down. Lost 1lb this week. How can I have eaten 21 shakes and only lost 1lb??? Anyone else had a slow week 3? I've been drinking coke zero as a treat and my CDC thinks that may have affected my loss. Any thoughts. Really down and wanting to eat... :(

Hi ya.

I felt like that last week (week 2) as I only lost 2lb. But I just told myself it was 12lb in 2 weeks and not 2lb in a week so I've stuck to it and am hoping fof a better week on Monday! We are all different but all amazing so keep at it.......we'll get there. How much have you lost in total?

Yes, I've been there. Don't lose heart - you lost 12lbs in week 1. What did you lose last week? How much have you lost in 3 weeks? Add it altogether and divide by 3 - bet the average loss per week looks pretty impressive!

It doesn't come off in nice even chunks unfortunately. You'll steadily be losing fat but water fluctuations can cover up the actual loss - water's heavy stuff!

I dug out my old card from the first time I did this, and my losses in weeks 1,2 and 3 were 11lbs, 5lbs and 2lbs. But in week 4 I lost 5lbs. Chances are you'll have a nice big loss next week. :) Over the course of around 15 weeks on 100% SS there were 3 weeks where I lost a pound (not one after another, thank goodness!) and even one week where I lost nothing at all. Hang in there - you'll get there!

Oh and for what it's worth, I doubt it was the Coke Zero. Week 3 losses are notorious for being lower (and if it doesn't happen in week 3 it happens in week 4 instead...).

Thank you both. So glad it's not just me. I lost 12lb week 1 and 6 last week. So 19lb in 3 weeks. I guess when you think of it like that it's not bad. I was 13'2 last week and really wanted to get into the 12's! Oh Well. Another week and hopefully I'll be there. Going to try and do some more exercise this week. At least it's going in the right direction.
Thanks for the support... I shall resist the wine...

Hi I agree with Lily, week three does tend to be lower I had my three week weigh in on Thursday and lost 2 1/2 lb was a little disappointed as wanted to be in the 11's but always next week! I also have lost 19 1/2 lb in three weeks which I am over the moon about! Looking forward to better loss next week!

Take care x

Back