Week 4, day 5 - love sunday mornings

today has been a total right off, TOTM tho so im blaming that for eating half a left over easter egg :( back to it tomorrow

today has been a total right off, TOTM tho so im blaming that for eating half a left over easter egg :( back to it tomorrow

Hey Jellibabe if its any consolation Ive been having two very bad weeks, with studying and TOTM too my diet has gone right out that window, Im basically putting it all back on which is making me give up and eat more arrrrrggghhh!

What a great start - well done.

You sound like you are totally on track (other than the half easter egg...but they are devilish things)

I think in a couple of months, you'll look back and laugh at not being able to eat all your points....I used to struggle to get to 14....now I can't stay on my 24 that I get for maintenance!!:eek:

Thanks LRO, theres something really motivating hearing (reading) someone pointing out i will be looking back in a few months, i few months is nothing is it?! And your get 24 on maintanance?

LR - I have just posted on your thread, i hope you get back on track soon.

Ive had a good day today although i had a day off work because i was feeling very sick again this morning.

Ive eaten within my points and made a nice risotto for tea full of lots of 0 point veg. Yummy

WI day tomorrow, ek! I feel so bloated, dont think ill be a losser tomorrow.

Ive started drinking the probiotic yogs in the morning now so they are going to take 1.5 points everyday.

So -
Breakfast - Yog 1.5, Goodness bar 1

Dinner - Flat bread 3, Chicken 2, Mayo .5

Tea - Turkey Spag bol 4.5, grated cheese 1, baked banana 2.5

Snacks - Milk 1, Apple 0.5, Mikado 1, Curly 2

Total - 20.5

I picked up some mikado the other day, they are a new breadstick like biscuit dipped in milk choc, they are shorter and slimmer than a breadstick but you get 5 for 1 point. Yum

5 for 1 point-off to asda in the morning methinks!!

WI day... another 1.5 off! yippe, although my ticker says 8 ive really lost 7.5 so far but my ticker doesnt like halfs.

Todays been a good day, i went back to work, still felt really unwell this morning but back at docs tomorrow and really hoping I will get something that will help me.

So today...
Breakfast - goodness bar 1, yog 1.5
Dinner - WW sweet chilli chicken & rice 4.5
Tea - Pork & noodles 8, curly whirly 2, icecrem, 1.5
Snacks - French Fries 1, milk 1

When I do my shopping next week im going to get different treat things so I dont get bored with the same old things.. ie curlys

Hey Jellibabe well done on the weight loss so proud!!!

Thanks LR!

Im not feeling good at the moment, i was at the docs yesterday and then to see the nurse for some more bloods taken, and then today ive started with a cold and sore throat :( I though all these veg were suppose to make me healthier?! lol

So day -
Breakfast - Yog 1.5 goodness bar 1
Lunch - 2 crispbreads 1, light laughing cow triangle 0.5, salad 0 and french fries 1
Tea - Jacket potato - my oven has just broke as well so it was a microwaved one :( ww tuna & sweetcorn & cheese 4.5

Skinny cow ice cream, apple, bannanananana and melon

Tomorrows goal... to drink alot more water!!!

Morning JB hope youre feeling a bit better this morning. I know from before that when I had a complete change in diet my body went a bit obscure to deal with all the new foods that it was been tackled with, hopefully its just your body adjusting to WW and nothing more serious. Have a lovely BH (it took me ages to figure out what you guys meant by BH... how slow am I :rolleyes:.. it means bank holiday right? :confused:)!

Thank LR - Ive been ill for about 6 or 7 weeks now, just waiting to find out way from docs :(

Had a BBQ yesterday and the family round. We had steaks and burgers and chicken yummy. And a big salad. I had brunch yesterday so by the time it wasa bbq time I had lots of points left and I enjoyed it so much, yummy steak :)

I almost forgot i was on ww's today as I waited in line to get some dinky doughnuts at a local may day fair lol. Has anyone else dont that? I just totally forgot until i opened my purse... so the kids really really enjoyed the extra doughnuts and I came home and had a big bowl of chicken salad instead. hehe

Breakfast - Oatsosimple 2.5 Milk 0.5
Dinner - Chicken Salad 2.5 Yog 0.5

Tea is going to be chicken curry & rice with a wws naan bread - 8 points

Swimming tonight as well so hopefully will do about half an hour and get some bonus points!

Hello,well done on the do-nuts...glad the barbie went well too.
Hmm curry my fave i better go now :bolt: before i get a craving...
Have a nice evening. :)

Evening, it was WI today and ive lost a half... :) better than nothing... or worse... a gain :) So thats 8lbs so far, yippe.

Im going to have a really really good week, i just know it. Ive been shopping tonight and had a change round in my treat, got some skinny cow hot choc, kit kats and sugar free jelli. I have also got some nice bits to make some more tasty dinners.

Risotto for tea tonight, its one of my fav, its great to through in aload on 0 point veg and really fill up on it.

Im off for a bath now with the new ww's mag and then apprentice.

Good Sunday morning - love it! I havent got any children this weekend so its been a weekend of catching up on sleep and house work.

Friday night I did some of my divina dvd, it really is fab but yesterday I hurt so much. Ive had brilliant week, ive really stuck within my points everyday, eaten loads of fruit n veg and drunk lots of water :) and I feel fab.

Yesterday
Brunch - 2 rashers bacon (2), mushrooms boiled in stock and stirred some phili in (0.5)Toast with flora (2.5)

Tea - family meal at the parents - Steak (5) salad (0) lite col (2) Jacket pot (2.5)
Pudding - low cal ice cream (2) berries (1.5) and low fat cream (2)

Milk - (1)

This morning ive had a boiled egg with toast and a cup o tea, yum. Off out to do the shopping soon and then gardening.

Back