• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 4 - STILL THE SAME WEIGHT

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
OK that's four weeks of maintaining.

Still swimming - I think it helps. I am not counting calories or points but avoiding fat. No alcohol.

Still a shake for breakfast - I just like vanilla and with added 'Fibre Clear' it lasts easily until lunch time.

Lunches - work days Exante soup but now with home made bread roll.

4pm - always very hungry - tried a Tesco meal replacement bar one day that helped, better than biscuits. Fruit seems to just make me more hungry.

Evening meals - well this varies - but I do cook from scratch, no ready made meals, they seem loaded with fat. Some days fish - grilled or baked, no sauces with vegetable including potatoes but small quantities - I find I get full quickly and it lasts.

Meat - steak at week end - grilled with vegetables etc.
One day I had chicken, the other days home made vegetable soup with bread - delicious. I just don't buy butter any more, I like it too much.

So slowly slowly step by step I am establishing my new way of eating. Last night I went to a friends house for dinner, I had mushroom soup and a roll, salmon, baked vegetables. No wine and I was too full for dessert or cheese. So no difficult decisions to make, I had a great time and did not feel deprived at all.

I hope I can carry on and still enjoy Christmas.

GSQ

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Twixaholic

Wow! Well done on the maintenance GSQ - hope I can go as long a you without going astray again lol

Good luck and keep going, ur doing great :)

Saveloy Nights

Well done GSQ - you seem to have cracked it! Very proud of you x